The Colour

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
I've always thought it would be better called 'Non-Commissioned Officers' Club' but that might be a bit of a mouthful.

It's the kind of shop that does have some good stuff going cheap but you have to sort through a lot of 'Friday night fighting gear for chavs' to find it, so it's not usually worth the bother.

:lol: nice one, you should do stand up. Mind that Frankie Boyle doesn't nick that. ;)

HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413

Hello,

could some one please explain to me how a company goes in to administration and then the old management take it over . why would they be expected to succeed when they have failed before..

Is this method of administration just an easy way to get rid of a few debts , exsisting cumbersome contracts and possibly employees ( do they get redundancy ??)

What am I missing??

Enlightenment would be most welcome

HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419
Hello,

could some one please explain to me how a company goes in to administration and then the old management take it over . why would they be expected to succeed when they have failed before..

Is this method of administration just an easy way to get rid of a few debts , exsisting cumbersome contracts and possibly employees ( do they get redundancy ??)

What am I missing??

Enlightenment would be most welcome

Exactly.

Its all part of the beaurocratic nightmare that is England.

They have one in Slough. I went in and was overwhelmed by the notion that if I shopped here then I must be an officer. A bit like choosing to drink Directors at the pub as opposed to Tennants. But the irony is that there arn't really any officers in Slough. just idiots.

I agree that upon its relaunch it should be called Young Offenders Club or any such variation - Young Doleits Club - Young Shheets Club (as I reffer to them) [little sheets trouble the stret corners] Grow up and shop at Tescos like regular mature adults,... geeez

Edited by 50%deposit

HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422
I can't imagine who these fools are either. What can they possibly get out of it? Suckers.

The senior management. Obviously the company going under wasn't -their- fault, oh no, it was all the fault of the idiot previous owners. When they take over, they won't make the same mistakes, etc. It's different this time.

HOLA4423
HOLA4424
I've always thought it would be better called 'Non-Commissioned Officers' Club' but that might be a bit of a mouthful.

It's the kind of shop that does have some good stuff going cheap but you have to sort through a lot of 'Friday night fighting gear for chavs' to find it, so it's not usually worth the bother.

Bit rough on the NCO's, mate! Very good people! Would serve with them all again!

You can get a good suit cut-to-measure, in many Asian ports for £100, all the sailors did it!

There's nothing from "Officer's Club" that's fit for an interview!

Pin.

HOLA4425