House Price Crash Forum

The Day The Pound And The Euro Reach 1=1 When ?

BXLONDONMAN

are ther people out ther who think it will never reach 1=1. or like me you know it will get to 1=1 what day in jan 2009 do you think this will happen.

or do you think it will happen before..also will it make any differnce to the average person in the street.

in europe it did not make any differnce when it was £1=1.50 euro's to the average person.

i have said all along 1=1 by march 2009 or before it look's like before now is odd's on.

I know i am a twit so let me now if you think i have been crazy to think what i have since 2007.or was i lucky to have thought that it could or would go 1=1.by march 2009 or before.so pls let me know your thought's..

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks like the current Government would like us to join the Euro. However, they may have lost the opportunity if they do not act soon. With a coordinated effort they may manage to manipulate overall public opinion sufficiently to get us to join at 1POUND>=1EURO, but IMHO when the Pound drops to less than 1=1 it will get harder and harder to persuade them in proportion to the ratio?

I expect the £ to fall, so may be not long..................then it will swing the other way............but by Sept 09 i think £1.18 to the Euro.

Mike

i would love to think it will swing the other way sometime next summer..ther is some crap coming out in march which is going to cause the pound a major headache..that's all i have had from someone i know,,he won't say what it is, he has been spot on anything he has told me so far..

i was thinking ther might be someone on this site who might know..in my mind it might be credit card bust he won't give a clue.

he is leaving his job 1 march i will know then..he tell's me.any one any idea what it might be ?

my self in 2007 i was thinking by the end of 2008 it would be £1=2 euro's this guy stopped me from exchaning my money back in 2007.

we have had so much bad news come out what could come out that could be even worse..then what we have had already.?

i would love to think it will swing the other way sometime next summer..ther is some crap coming out in march which is going to cause the pound a major headache..that's all i have had from someone i know,,he won't say what it is, he has been spot on anything he has told me so far..

i was thinking ther might be someone on this site who might know..in my mind it might be credit card bust he won't give a clue.

he is leaving his job 1 march i will know then..he tell's me.any one any idea what it might be ?

my self in 2007 i was thinking by the end of 2008 it would be £1=2 euro's this guy stopped me from exchaning my money back in 2007.

we have had so much bad news come out what could come out that could be even worse..then what we have had already.?

New tipping-point in March 2009

http://www.leap2020.eu/GEAB-N-30-Contents_...adf698d60b10289

Interesting Read....

National governments and international institutions only have three months left to prepare themselves to the next blow, one that could go along severe risks of social chaos. The countries which are not properly equipped to cope with a surge in unemployment and major risks on pensions will be seriously destabilized by this new public awareness.

thx when was this info put out..this guy who told me march 2009 has told me for some time..i told people about march 2009 on this site back in early oct.people thought i was crazy & twit + a few other not so kind word's well word's don't hurt.i know i will have a good laugh at some on this site then

what i don't understand how did he know if this was put out recently..he was right about the euro. i never believed in the nwo if the shit really hit's the fan then :unsure: i will have to think about thing's.he has been right on a few thing's and given no dud info..leaves his job in march 2009..he will give me one more thing before he goe's away i will share it,before i leave this site in march.i know a lot will think it was luck...on my part i don't think this guy is lucky he know's.

Interesting Read....

National governments and international institutions only have three months left to prepare themselves to the next blow, one that could go along severe risks of social chaos. The countries which are not properly equipped to cope with a surge in unemployment and major risks on pensions will be seriously destabilized by this new public awareness.

how long has this info been out i only got know, it was in print from you..which i saw today surely nobody could have a clue about this info over one year before :huh::o:unsure: no way how did this guy know march...2009..

I don't know if/when parity will be reached but I will make a prediction.

Between xmas and new year (when the markets are thin and easier to manipulate) there will be co-ordinated govt intervention in the currency markets and lots of speculators will get burnt.

Feeling brave? buy sterling and dollar, sell euro and yen.

thx when was this info put out..this guy who told me march 2009 has told me for some time..i told people about march 2009 on this site back in early oct.people thought i was crazy & twit + a few other not so kind word's well word's don't hurt.i know i will have a good laugh at some on this site then

what i don't understand how did he know if this was put out recently..he was right about the euro. i never believed in the nwo if the shit really hit's the fan then :unsure: i will have to think about thing's.he has been right on a few thing's and given no dud info..leaves his job in march 2009..he will give me one more thing before he goe's away i will share it,before i leave this site in march.i know a lot will think it was luck...on my part i don't think this guy is lucky he know's.

Me too, I have to have a think and take it all in. If this is true. Your friend I wonder, may have known at property peak 2007 and who ever else....NWO just shows you about crazy ideas, I will be sharpening my pick fork.. When people thought you were crazy you still tried to warn people. So far every thing has come true. We are not crazy yiippeee.....I hope :blink: ... Thanks BXLONDONMAN

Me too, I have to have a think and take it all in. If this is true. Your friend I wonder, may have known at property peak 2007 and who ever else....NWO just shows you about crazy ideas, I will be sharpening my pick fork.. When people thought you were crazy you still tried to warn people. So far every thing has come true. We are not crazy yiippeee.....I hope :blink: ... Thanks BXLONDONMAN

if ther is more of the same as now in march i will think maybe he was just lucky about the euro, if the shit hit's the fan big time for the pound or uk plc then hat's off to my mate..looking forward to march 2009..in more way's then one...again i say in 2007 to know about march 2009 take's some doing.if that little word will take on a really big (M)if it happen's...odd's are getting shorter by the day in my book..we will all know soon it's not far away.

A lot of bad news will come each and every month from now on. No currency intervention by the bank of japan over xmas or new year, simple reason = there is a freight train coming full speed and they know it, messing about with rates now is trivial. Goverments should start thinking how to care for people. clean water, power, food. shelter. I have yet to hear that from any goverment.

A lot of bad news will come each and every month from now on. No currency intervention by the bank of japan over xmas or new year, simple reason = there is a freight train coming full speed and they know it, messing about with rates now is trivial. Goverments should start thinking how to care for people. clean water, power, food. shelter. I have yet to hear that from any goverment.

youl could well be right, the crap coming out in march is much more then anything we have had in any month in the recent past !!!

march is not too far,, now !!...we shall all now very soon.

Edited by BXLONDONMAN

you well could be right, the crap coming out in march is much more then anything we have had in any month in the recent past !!!

march is not too far,, now !!...we shall all now very soon.

bxlondonman have you any advise for me regarding knowing the safest bank at the moment in UK..I mean ones that doing ok in bank crisis.. Would you know best way to exchange euros to pounds which is the best company to go through xe.com. As want to exchange end of Jan or end of Feb. Any help be greatfull...cheers

if ther is more of the same as now in march i will think maybe he was just lucky about the euro, if the shit hit's the fan big time for the pound or uk plc then hat's off to my mate..looking forward to march 2009..in more way's then one...again i say in 2007 to know about march 2009 take's some doing.if that little word will take on a really big (M)if it happen's...odd's are getting shorter by the day in my book..we will all know soon it's not far away.

The Cheltenham NH festival is also in March, ask your friend if he can give us the winners of the Queen Mother Champion Chase,The Gold Cup,The Champion Hurdle and just for good measure ask him who will win the Epsom Derby in June,whilst you are at it tell him anybody who thinks the Euro is still undervalued v Sterling is either a poor Gambler or a Foolish Chancer! FFS

The Cheltenham NH festival is also in March, ask your friend if he can give us the winners of the Queen Mother Champion Chase,The Gold Cup,The Champion Hurdle and just for good measure ask him who will win the Epsom Derby in June,whilst you are at it tell him anybody who thinks the Euro is still undervalued v Sterling is either a poor Gambler or a Foolish Chancer! FFS

:lol::lol::lol: best post on this useless thread!!!

Just ignore these muppets AR, everyone is entitled to a shoeshine moment... :lol: