House Price Crash Forum

Delete Me, I Have A Life To Lead!

Hello, I have been looking for how to unsubscribe but cannot seem to see how to do it. Can some kind chap or chappess instruct me or if a mod sees the post delete this post and my account.

Thanks

Happy Christmas to the people on here who are not braindead. To the rest, best of luck for 2009, hope you find a good toilet cleaning job in the dole centre.

:lol:

MODERATOR: Done

Oh god, I hate these solipsistic threads. Just stop logging in, or change your password to a random string that you will never remember.

I'd suggest:

24zSDExpgNN6dIqRIMY1akllp

Thanks for the crap advice, but why cant there just be an easy way to say DELETE MY ACCOUNT if there was I wouldnt be posting. Afterall the reason I'm leaving is beacause the thought of posting more than 200 posts to a forum horrifies me. The fact you have over 1,000 posts and some on her over 10,000 indicates to me you need to pull your goggle eyes away from the screen and engage with some real human beings, perhaps if some did they wouldnt be posting about creating a cellar full of baked beans and candles. :lol::rolleyes:

Hello, I have been looking for how to unsubscribe but cannot seem to see how to do it. Can some kind chap or chappess instruct me or if a mod sees the post delete this post and my account.

Thanks

Happy Christmas to the people on here who are not braindead. To the rest, best of luck for 2009, hope you find a good toilet cleaning job in the dole centre.

:lol:

Well done - quite coherent. Unlike your arguments.

Goodbye, while I don't normally like to discourage open debate, I think we have enough contributors with your views already, the place will get a (worse) bad name.

Guest pioneer31
Oh god, I hate these solipsistic threads. Just stop logging in, or change your password to a random string that you will never remember.

I'd suggest:

24zSDExpgNN6dIqRIMY1akllp

He'll only go to 'forgotten password' in a few days time :lol:

Yeah, but when did you start the course... 1986 ?

:lol::lol::lol:

No he announced he was leaving the cours in 86 but hung around for the attention

Anyway

I'm leaving too, so can some tell me how to not click the link to HPC, in my favourites list please?

Thanks for the crap advice, but why cant there just be an easy way to say DELETE MY ACCOUNT if there was I wouldnt be posting. Afterall the reason I'm leaving is beacause the thought of posting more than 200 posts to a forum horrifies me. The fact you have over 1,000 posts and some on her over 10,000 indicates to me you need to pull your goggle eyes away from the screen and engage with some real human beings, perhaps if some did they wouldnt be posting about creating a cellar full of baked beans and candles. :lol::rolleyes:

If you don't mind, some people on HousePriceCrash DO have lives, friends and often even girlfriends.

And I'm sure one of them will be along shortly.

What a sad little thread.

Merry Christmas sofa I hope you really are as intellectual and popular as you make out and aren't just pining for a little bit of attention.

Bye.

Deadman.... Play a suitable tune for our dearly departed.... ;)