House Price Crash Forum

Anybody Got Any Fresh New's On The Wilson's ..?

BXLONDONMAN

my fav couple in the whole world yet i can't get any new's on them... :huh::o:rolleyes::rolleyes::blink::blink::unsure::unsure: help me pls if you can,,can't sleep at night thinking about what's going on with my fav couple.... :lol:

Cant be long till we hear of their demise. If Grant Bovine and Urthea Turner can fall apart in the space of a couple of month the wilsons can be far behind.

Hopefully, shortly afterwards, people will realise you cant create money out of nothing and you really need to work for you 100 Million fortune.

are they on rightmove..they said ther property's would not go down much in value.. :unsure::unsure::lol:

they will get a whole new life in stand up comedy soon...it will be better then the dole check... :lol:

saying that, that new train which can get you from Ashford to London in 37 mins (instead of 80-odd) will positively bouy the prices around there!

saying that, that new train which can get you from Ashford to London in 37 mins (instead of 80-odd) will positively bouy the prices around there!

you think so,the ticket price's are not cheap...what job's, the city is getting rid of nearly 100k, by the new year,

Edited by BXLONDONMAN

Didn't they say they were going to start selling up at Christmas? If so we might be hearing about them shortly.

Just a minute ... have a look at this thread from October. There's a link to a Guardian story where it says

"We are not a penny behind on our loan payments," says Fergus. "We are reasonably safe, I think. If we go under, then everyone's going under."

He's not about to dump hundreds of properties and single-handedly create a slump in the Ashford area. The plan is to sell over several years, from Christmas.

Doesn't seem like terribly good timing.

Didn't they say they were going to start selling up at Christmas? If so we might be hearing about them shortly.

Just a minute ... have a look at this thread from October. There's a link to a Guardian story where it says

Doesn't seem like terribly good timing.

They get a bad press on here. Their aim all along was to help he good folk of Ashford. Just think of all those FTBs who will be able to pick up ludicrously cheap houses from them in a couple of years time. They are true philanthropists.