House Price Crash Forum

Do Women Prefer Home Owners Not Rent Forever Losers?

ʎqɐqɹǝʞɐɥs

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443

From his profile on Youtube:

My name is Bruno Powroznik and on this channel you will find videos that give my unique and alternative perspective on the British property market and particularly the role played by the sold to rent garbage (the STR's) in stoking the housing boom.

Please do take the time to take a look at some of my videos because they give a refreshing, honest and alternative perspective on life in general and the housing market in particular.

Feel free to make comments about my videos.

I am one of the very few people in Britain who has the courage to speak out against the vested interests of the sold to rent garbage (the STR's).

Recently I have been a victim of police harassment regarding my views about the STR's but this won't stop me from telling people the truth about the STR garbage and their tenticles of deceit and lies.

Some of his other videos are even more disturbing...

HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446

I have just watched some of his videos. WTF is that all about? Who is this guy, did he used to post on here? While there, it linked me to the krusty video where she slags off this site as being irresponsible. Now that was even more insane than the Bruno vids.

HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410

I think the guy whos renting will get laid more for casual hook ups, think surfer dude, starbucks guy, bartender who has little or no responsibilities. casual sex = ok.

the home owner guy will more likely attract girls who will see his home and want to settle down, rather then goto bed on the first night.

HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
I suspect his lack of success with the ladies is due to the gross lack of respect he displays towards them - (and the fact that his is evidently an utterley repellent ******tard). What a disturbing little turd the man is.

I suspect his lack of success with the ladies is due to the fact that he considers his rectum to be a vagina.

HOLA4415

Depends what for, doesn't it? There are plenty of blokes who are all right for a night, in which case you don't care - his place is better for the night as then you can be out of the place before he's properly awake, rather than having to make conversation over breakfast at yours. But if it's a long-term prospect then all sorts of stability and security of tenure issues come into play and eventual home ownership is probably better.

HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419
Depends what for, doesn't it? There are plenty of blokes who are all right for a night, in which case you don't care - his place is better for the night as then you can be out of the place before he's properly awake, rather than having to make conversation over breakfast at yours.

My one-night stand days are far behind me, but I always made a point of being up and out of there before she woke up.

Then follows the wierd bit of trying to find out which town you're in and how the hell you get a bus back home...

...happy days!

:rolleyes:

HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423
Depends what for, doesn't it? There are plenty of blokes who are all right for a night, in which case you don't care - his place is better for the night as then you can be out of the place before he's properly awake, rather than having to make conversation over breakfast at yours. But if it's a long-term prospect then all sorts of stability and security of tenure issues come into play and eventual home ownership is probably better.

You sound like a person best avoided.

HOLA4424
HOLA4425

I wouldn't necessarily put myself in the 'loser' cayegory but we have rented for ever - well 25 years anyway. The wife does champ at the bit about buying a house occassionally but she is pretty realistic and does agree it would be ridiculous to buy an overpriceed hovel.