House Price Crash Forum

Let's Say 2m People Left Uk Plc..what Would Happen To Hpc

BXLONDONMAN

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest KingCharles1st
I was just thinking that if only say 2m left uk, it would kill the property market overnight..?

how true do you guy's think this would be,,the rental market what would happen to that ...?

pls post your idea's on what might happen...?

If the 2M were labour voters, it could only be a good thing...

Guest Mr Parry
I was just thinking that if only say 2m left uk, it would kill the property market overnight..?

how true do you guy's think this would be,,the rental market what would happen to that ...?

pls post your idea's on what might happen...?

Only if you're;

Relatively young

Single

With money

With transferable skills and international contacts

Adventurous

Guest Mr Parry
I would like to point out, I said Mr Parry should be detained for 42 days.

Not making a point, just that I was the only one to properly report him.

Oh, add to that if you're;

Relatively old

With money

I'd seriously look at heading off.

Guest Mr Parry
That'll be the Poles then.

Funny you say that, I have worked with many in the regen business.

A couple of machine drivers I know, both Polish, had come from the US. They used to build skyscrapers. Serious money.

I would like to point out, I said Mr Parry should be detained for 42 days.

Not making a point, just that I was the only one to properly report him.

Are you saying that Mr P is undermining the UK government by taking his money and skills abroad and therefore should be considered a terrorist?

Not far off what we could be in for. After all it was within my memory that it was illegal to take money out of the country.

Lock him up and make him work for GBP. These terrorists deserve nothing better.

Guest Mr Parry
Are you saying that Mr P is undermining the UK government by taking his money and skills abroad and therefore should be considered a terrorist?

Not far off what we could be in for. After all it was within my memory that it was illegal to take money out of the country.

Lock him up and make him work for GBP. These terrorists deserve nothing better.

Although not as much (nowhere near in fact) as you Doc, I've done my bit for the UK and it's done well for me too. Best we part now . . . whilst the goings good.

Guest Mr Parry
Now you are talking...

Where to?

I'm not sure, it depends on who you are and what your expectations are. Remember, I've lived a very uncomfortable life in the UK (lived partly rough on contaminated land sites), so Issan to me is pure luxury.

You need roots in a country, especially a non-English speaking one. I would say it would be near impossible for a British couple, especially with children to emigrate to Thailand. Impossible in fact.

The British government didn't want my family in the UK, that's alright, never mind, eh.

I'm not sure, it depends on who you are and what your expectations are. Remember, I've lived a very uncomfortable life in the UK (lived partly rough on contaminated land sites), so Issan to me is pure luxury.

You need roots in a country, especially a non-English speaking one. I would say it would be near impossible for a British couple, especially with children to emigrate to Thailand. Impossible in fact.

The British government didn't want my family in the UK, that's alright, never mind, eh.

mr parry your doing the right thing as long as your happy that's the main thing,,life is too short to be unhappy even part of the time. good luck.

Guest Mr Parry

On the other hand, if you look at the posters on this site and if they're anything to go by the UK's future is quite bright really.

99% of you are intelligent, funny, kind, industrious . . .

Time really does fly. The UK will stabilise at some point, the madness will be over and Gordon and his ilk will be gone. Might be hard for a few years, but ultimately it'll be water under the bridge.

Oh, and you will be able to afford a house.

On the other hand, if you look at the posters on this site and if they're anything to go by the UK's future is quite bright really.

Time really does fly. The UK will stabilise at some point, the madness will be over and Gordon and his ilk will be gone. Might be hard for a few years, but ultimately it'll be water under the bridge.

england will not be the same without you mr parry..yes i agree thing's will be ok again in a few short year's..yes water under the bridge etc..some people on this site seem to want the end of the world... :huh::o:lol: i say to them no way.... :lol::unsure::lol::unsure::lol:

Guest Mr Parry
england will not be the same without you mr parry..yes i agree thing's will be ok again in a few short year's..yes water under the bridge etc..some people on this site seem to want the end of the world... :huh::o:lol: i say to them no way.... :lol::unsure::lol::unsure::lol:

They want their current world to end. I think many have been deeply affected by the crass and shallow consumerism of the last decade.

Things will be slower in the UK, less fraught, less overwhelming. This I think is a good thing.

Depends , the last 10 years of being gouged relentlessly from all sides has made me a tad bitter , as I did all the right things , and realise that because I've been underpaid for so long in terms of pay I will never catch up, and I've come to a conclusion maybe I ought to start gouging people myself.

They want their current world to end. I think many have been deeply affected by the crass and shallow consumerism of the last decade.

Things will be slower in the UK, less fraught, less overwhelming. This I think is a good thing.

bump.....what can i say, your spot on old chap..

Edited by BXLONDONMAN

Guest Mr Parry
Depends , the last 10 years of being gouged relentlessly from all sides has made me a tad bitter , as I did all the right things , and realise that because I've been underpaid for so long in terms of pay I will never catch up, and I've come to a conclusion maybe I ought to start gouging people myself.

You need to find opportunity. It's hard I know. Harder now too.

Take a few risks.

Never mind this misery, hows Africa Twin project coming on?

don't be bitter ,,find something your good at, start on your own,only you can pay yourself what you think your worth..good luck if you start something.

think smart ,,work smart & hard you will get ther...

From one so usually 'upbeat' the above (snipped) post poses a number of questions...