House Price Crash Forum

Gordon Brown 'target Of Suicide Bomb Attack'

dr ray

HOLA441

Telegraph reporting that Crash Gordon was an Al-Quaeda suicide bomb target.

I am suspicious about this report. Sure any political leader is a target for anyone seeking publicity but why would AQ want to harm Crash Gordon who is causing more economic damage to Britain than any terrorist (or indeed WWII) could ever do.

I think this is like the failed Hiliary Clinton claim to have gone into Bosnia under enemy fire and has the figerprints of Mandelson and Campbell all over it.

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444

I am suspicious about this report. Sure any political leader is a target for anyone seeking publicity but why would AQ want to harm Crash Gordon who is causing more economic damage to Britain than any terrorist (or indeed WWII) could ever do.

I think this is like the failed Hiliary Clinton claim to have gone into Bosnia under enemy fire and has the figerprints of Mandelson and Campbell all over it.

I think the report is entirely credible. What it fails to mention though is the fact that the terrorists called off the attack after they realised that they could do the UK more damage by keeping Gordon alive than killing him..

HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449

What... you mean the Prime Minister of a country that's on Al Wotsit's shitlist was a target for an attack? Wow!

That definately ranks up there with "it got light this morning" in the Grand Pantheon of Shocking News Items.

HOLA4410
HOLA4411
I think the report is entirely credible. What it fails to mention though is the fact that the terrorists called off the attack after they realised that they could do the UK more damage by keeping Gordon alive than killing him..

:lol::lol: This may have more truth in it than you think.

HOLA4412
Guest DissipatedYouthIsValuable

:lol::lol:

I can believe this.

HOLA4413

Too true. If he wins the next election, Gordon and his cronies will do more damage to our freedom than Al-Qaeda could ever dream of.

HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418

They've prolly go a load of BTL's

In the war against terror it is the right thing to do, and the British public recognise that it is the right thing to do, to hit at the heart of Al Qaeda by destroying their financial resources. The hard working families of Britain are doing their part in this war against terror by continuing to spend in the high street as the value of Al Qaeda's property portfolio falls. I have been working hard to achieve the downfall of Al Qaeda for the last 15 years and the British public are safer for my efforts. Gordumb Broon.

HOLA4419
HOLA4420

Mmm so you're suggesting the Telegraph is a labour puppet? Lacks credibility as a conspiracy theory.

Possibly wishful thinking on the part of the Telegraph - or the actions of the foaming mouthed element of HPC.

HOLA4421
Mmm so you're suggesting the Telegraph is a labour puppet? Lacks credibility as a conspiracy theory.

Possibly wishful thinking on the part of the Telegraph - or the actions of the foaming mouthed element of HPC.

Maybe they just thought Gordon Brown Target Of Suicide Bomb Attack would be an attention grabbing headline :lol:

HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424

Yeah and Heathrow has just been surrounded by Tanks again! :lol::blink::P:P

I'd love someone to do some analysis on all these threats and when they have appeared, because is it just me or do they always fall on a bad news day???????

You've heard of 'A good day to bury bad news' well I'm convinced they now play the AlQueda card when it suits them as well.

Unemployment figures up in the morning, 'credible' threat in the afternoon.

Can someone read to these idiots the book Peter and the Wolf. :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

HOLA4425

Archived