House Price Crash Forum

Has All Thought Been Suspended Here?

HOLA441
My name is Bruno Powroznik and on this channel you will find videos that give my unique and alternative perspective on the British property market and particularly the role played by the sold to rent garbage (the STR's) in stoking the housing boom.

Please do take the time to take a look at some of my videos because they give a refreshing, honest and alternative perspective on life in general and the housing market in particular.

Feel free to make comments about my videos.

I am one of the very few people in Britain who has the courage to speak out against the vested interests of the sold to rent garbage (the STR's).

Recently I have been a victim of police harassment regarding my views about the STR's but this won't stop me from telling people the truth about the STR garbage and their tenticles of deceit and lies.

Is that because you threatened to kill everyone at a Pub meet you Brolly riding smegma prince?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HOLA442
HOLA443
He'd be great at chanting at the Footy.

"YOUR NUMBER ELLLLLLEVEN........IS.....A......SMEGMA........C0CK..........CHEEEEEESE!

He def. brings new meaning to the one liner. Stir and repeat.

HOLA444
HOLA445
Lizzie, please! Surely you can spot a goat faking an orgasm when you see one?

Sorry Tuffers, I must be much too innocent and unschooled in the worldly ways of goats. That goat just looked bored to me. (in a look, "I've got some clothes to chew and some fences to climb, and I am expecting to be eaten next week so and can you just get it over with" sort of way - there certainly wasn't "the look of love"... but then maybe they had been together for a long time?)

HOLA446
He'd be great at chanting at the Footy.

"YOUR NUMBER ELLLLLLEVEN........IS.....A......SMEGMA........C0CK..........CHEEEEEESE!

He really does sum up the way I'm beginning to feel. We've all been sitting here for years saying "Oh dear, this is all going to end badly ...". We've finally got there and now we have to watch governments bringing out daily panic measures, each more insane than the last: multi-billion pound bank bailouts, massive interest rates cuts, the looming spectre of quantitative easing... The time for thinking has passed and the time for shouting has arrived. I'm reaching the "I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it" stage, and I think that BP's video captures the essence of that pretty well. I have a vision of hundreds of thousands of the unemployed and dispossessed marching on Westminster, all bellowing "SMEGMAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! C0CK!!!!!!!!!! CHEEEEEEEEEESE!!!!!!!!!!". I have a dream...

Edited by Scunnered

HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
Sorry Tuffers, I must be much too innocent and unschooled in the worldly ways of goats. That goat just looked bored to me. (in a look, "I've got some clothes to chew and some fences to climb, and I am expecting to be eaten next week so and can you just get it over with" sort of way - there certainly wasn't "the look of love"... but then maybe they had been together for a long time?)

Lizzie - I'm sat here watching the Merchant of Venice on BBC2; drinking whisky; and wonderin how my suicide might affect the life of my 15 month old son. Adding the sexual proclivities of goats to that mix just ain't that bizarrre (apologies, this is probably a topic best reserved for the 'Happy Hour' thread)

HOLA4411
Lizzie - I'm sat here watching the Merchant of Venice on BBC2; drinking whisky; and wonderin how my suicide might affect the life of my 15 month old son. Adding the sexual proclivities of goats to that mix just ain't that bizarrre (apologies, this is probably a topic best reserved for the 'Happy Hour' thread)

Watch the last 10 minutes of Smokey And The Bandit on ITV3 then and cheer up.

HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
Guest Mr Parry
Thank you all so much for confirming what I suspected...that this website forum has now descended to the subsititute of YouTube links and mindless posts as a replacement for intelligent discourse.

VP

Cheer up, it's Saturday night. We can't afford the pub any more.

HOLA4417
Thank you all so much for confirming what I suspected...that this website forum has now descended to the subsititute of YouTube links and mindless posts as a replacement for intelligent discourse.

VP

Rubbish. Youtube provides a very quick way to show a piece of information. The intelligent discourse can then begin from there. Why does this confuse you?

HOLA4418
Rubbish. Youtube provides a very quick way to show a piece of information. The intelligent discourse can then begin from there. Why does this confuse you?

I'm quite a fan of YouTube too, but it does not form the basis of nearly ALL discussion here. Posting "here's a great YouTube video" is NOT a substitute for discussion, and rarely a basis of even a start of one. But go ahead, post your favourite link so you can prove me right. Please see my previous couple of thousand posts for examples of how to discuss salient issues without ALWAYS falling back on YouTube. Thanks.

VP

HOLA4419
Guest Mr Parry
I'm quite a fan of YouTube too, but it does not form the basis of nearly ALL discussion here. Posting "here's a great YouTube video" is NOT a substitute for discussion, and rarely a basis of even a start of one. But go ahead, post your favourite link so you can prove me right. Please see my previous couple of thousand posts for examples of how to discuss salient issues without ALWAYS falling back on YouTube. Thanks.

VP

Oops!

Last orders at the bar, ladies and gentlemen, last order at the bar!

Ding!

HOLA4420

VP

Since it is now clear that you were being very serious, here are my replies:

1. Videos are highly valued by Brits overseas (eg me) who cannot watch mainstream UK telly and who value these snippets, plus it is great for posters to share the snippets which they have seen, eg on the web, and which others might miss. It's unselfish communication;

2. You exagerrate the amount of posts involving videos, it is far from "all", not even "most"

3. In times of great hardship, the trenches, Blitz, Titanic and so on, Brits rely on dry humout to get them through the crisis. Hence most of the silly, puerile or funny posts and heaps of wit used by posters - get with the picture and lighten up a bit, life is going to be grim enough these next few years and we do not need old miseries like you going off on one because the forum does not consist of 10,000 Platos

HOLA4421
Guest Steve Cook
Is it just me or have other HPC subscribers noticed that posts are increasingly mere links to not very salient, intelligent or useful YouTube videos with an encouraging but ultimately disappointing tag like " watch this" or "Incredible Video", yet none of these are useful, intelligent or possessed of any original insight or knowledge. What is going on here? Has everyone lost the power of individual thought?

VP

no

HOLA4422
HOLA4423
Since it is now clear that you were being very serious, here are my replies:

1. Videos are highly valued by Brits overseas (eg me) who cannot watch mainstream UK telly and who value these snippets, plus it is great for posters to share the snippets which they have seen, eg on the web, and which others might miss. It's unselfish communication;

2. You exagerrate the amount of posts involving videos, it is far from "all", not even "most"

3. In times of great hardship, the trenches, Blitz, Titanic and so on, Brits rely on dry humout to get them through the crisis. Hence most of the silly, puerile or funny posts and heaps of wit used by posters - get with the picture and lighten up a bit, life is going to be grim enough these next few years and we do not need old miseries like you going off on one because the forum does not consist of 10,000 Platos

Bloody brilliant ! Bravo.

No matter how well you describe something, it will never live up to actually seeing it for yourself:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=su2zA38zg30

HOLA4424

Points reasonably made, and again, I am enthusiastic about some Youtube stuff myself. I do wish though, that just occasionally, people would BOTHER to research past posts here. An example is the current keen regurgitation of Peter Schiff's YouTube pontifications about the meltdown. All good stuff, but in fact many posters here, including me, who happen not to have the exposure that he now has, have been banging on about EXACTLY the same things two years before anyone had ever even heard of Peter Schiff.

I'm not objecting particularly to the new found gravatis that people ascribe to various gurus they have "discovered", and I understand that people constantly need the comfort of "well known" personalities to confirm their own views as a kind of endorsement. But if you research literally thousands of posts right here on this forum, nearly all of the facts and opinions that now everyone seizes upon as being an "official" statements on YouTube have been discussed and put forward here way way before others got hold of the same concepts.

I know this will appear like sour grapes. All I am asking is that subscribers just occasionally bother to research some past posts to discover that very little of what they now consider to be "original" thought on YouTube is in fact original at all and was "broadcast" right here when everyone else was living in the dark ages as far as housing, the meltdown and the economic struggles we are now experiencing were even considered.

VP

HOLA4425
Guest Mr Parry
Points reasonably made, and again, I am enthusiastic about some Youtube stuff myself. I do wish though, that just occasionally, people would BOTHER to research past posts here. An example is the current keen regurgitation of Peter Schiff's YouTube pontifications about the meltdown. All good stuff, but in fact many posters here, including me, who happen not to have the exposure that he now has, have been banging on about EXACTLY the same things two years before anyone had ever even heard of Peter Schiff.

I'm not objecting particularly to the new found gravatis that people ascribe to various gurus they have "discovered", and I understand that people constantly need the comfort of "well known" personalities to confirm their own views as a kind of endorsement. But if you research literally thousands of posts right here on this forum, nearly all of the facts and opinions that now everyone seizes upon as being an "official" statements on YouTube have been discussed and put forward here way way before others got hold of the same concepts.

I know this will appear like sour grapes. All I am asking is that subscribers just occasionally bother to research some past posts to discover that very little of what they now consider to be "original" thought on YouTube is in fact original at all and was "broadcast" right here when everyone else was living in the dark ages as far as housing, the meltdown and the economic struggles we are now experiencing were even considered.

VP

Understand.

We do love you.