House Price Crash Forum

Shadow Minister Arrested

cht

HOLA441
You're the one who thinks MPs and Civil Servants should be outside the reach of the law.

A police state is mild next to what you claim should be the case.

I get to vote on my MP's performance - sadly I got no say over the police..... I would hope my MP does...

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
1. I hope you understand/know what you are trying to say.

2. Police have a legal right to investigate an MP - check it out again.

3. Do not swear - exposes your lack of education and could cost you dearly if you do not know who you are dealing with.

Could you please explain what you mean by point number three above?

HOLA443
Would the Labour party stooges on here be taking the same stance if it was a Conservative government and a Labour shadow minister?

For info I'm apolitical.

Having said that, in the UK I've yet to hear anything demonstrating an IQ greater than 10 from David Cameron so I think that despite Brown's all too many ****-ups, he is the best this country's got for now.

This aside, I think what is being written here is excessive, whatever the current government's political afiliation.

HOLA444
I get to vote on my MP's performance - sadly I got no say over the police..... I would hope my MP does...

OK, so thats MPs, Civil Servants and the Police you are exempting from having to obey the law.

And that would save us from living in a police state would it?

I'm 99% convinced you are a troll but the 1% chance is going to worry me :ph34r:

HOLA445
OK, so thats MPs, Civil Servants and the Police you are exempting from having to obey the law.

And that would save us from living in a police state would it?

I'm 99% convinced you are a troll but the 1% chance is going to worry me :ph34r:

I bow down before you - you are right nothing will save us from the police state. Better not vote either we don't want the winner to have a mandate to be above the law either..................

HOLA446
Guest The Foreigner

You read it and you come to realise that the very people born and bread in this country and so ever happy to criticise whoever Murdoch tells them to, haven't got a slightest idea how their OWN political system is governed, structured and functions. No wonder the place is in such a mess. Education, education, education!

Edited by The Foreigner

HOLA447
HOLA448
Guest The Foreigner
Still waiting.

I can see it and I know - waiting is a local habit - (try to avoid it by using your own brain capacity) :

Queueing theory is the mathematical study of waiting lines (or queues). The theory enables mathematical analysis of several related processes, including arriving at the (back of the) queue, waiting in the queue (essentially a storage process), and being served by the server(s) at the front of the queue. The theory permits the derivation and calculation of several performance measures including the average waiting time in the queue or the system, the expected number waiting or receiving service and the probability of encountering the system in certain states, such as empty, full, having an available server or having to wait a certain time to be served.

HOLA449
I can see it and I know - waiting is a local habit - (try to avoid it by using your own brain capacity) :

Queueing theory is the mathematical study of waiting lines (or queues). The theory enables mathematical analysis of several related processes, including arriving at the (back of the) queue, waiting in the queue (essentially a storage process), and being served by the server(s) at the front of the queue. The theory permits the derivation and calculation of several performance measures including the average waiting time in the queue or the system, the expected number waiting or receiving service and the probability of encountering the system in certain states, such as empty, full, having an available server or having to wait a certain time to be served.

mmm, I thought that was what you would say.

HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
You read it and you come to realise that the very people born and bread in this country and so ever happy to criticise whoever Murdoch tells them to, haven't got a slightest idea how their OWN political system is governed, structured and functions. No wonder the place is in such a mess. Education, education, education!

'bread' != 'bred' (Pedantic, I know, but I wouldn't have mentioned it but for your 'Education x 3' line).

Regardless of the background to the case, guilty or otherwise, what do you think of the reporting of a van-load (nine, apparently) anti-terrorism officers performing the arrest? Is it correct? What exactly is an anti-terrorism officer in this context? If true, it seems a tad heavy-handed for a middle-aged MP, don't you think?

To Nickolarge: yes, papers and hacks always have their biases and hidden agendas, but semantic analysis throws up some oddities here, doesn't it? That Telegraph article is strangely self-contradictory. Almost as though a significant chunk has been edited out of the middle of the story.

HOLA4413
'bread' != 'bred' (Pedantic, I know, but I wouldn't have mentioned it but for your 'Education x 3' line).

Regardless of the background to the case, guilty or otherwise, what do you think of the reporting of a van-load (nine, apparently) anti-terrorism officers performing the arrest? Is it correct? What exactly is an anti-terrorism officer in this context? If true, it seems a tad heavy-handed for a middle-aged MP, don't you think?

To Nickolarge: yes, papers and hacks always have their biases and hidden agendas, but semantic analysis throws up some oddities here, doesn't it? That Telegraph article is strangely self-contradictory. Almost as though a significant chunk has been edited out of the middle of the story.

It's digraceful and frightening in equal measures.

Note that counter-terrorism officers were involved, again demonstrating beyond a shadow of a doubt that terrorism is being used as an excuse to destroy the British way of life.

And I wonder: was this Ian Blair's last act of revenge against the Tories for the manner of his dismissal?

HOLA4414

As a long time resident HPC 'nut' (nuts=stun Tazer,Tazer!)

Majority of people are traumatised by this-

Aluminium Poisoning in your Water supplies + Anti Perspirant + Cooking + Air you breathe + ??

(Alum) Potassium ALuminum Sulphate

Alumen - Latin = BITTER SALT (Anti Bible)

BIBLE "Salt of the Earth"

Luke 14:34-35 - "Salt is a very good thing, but if salt loses its flavour, what can you use to restore it? It is no good for the ground and no good as manure. People just throw it away. Every man who has ears should use them!"

BITTER SALT is POISONOUS - A Warning from 2000 Years ago!

Alumasc UK Group plc - Sustainable Water Management and Premium Building Products

Yank spelling ALUMINum

University - Alum_ni(Pupils - of the EYE)

(Elimin-ate etc (El is another word for God) Elim)

Al-i G (Scottish rite Masonic G within compass) G7, G9, G20 ("Unaccountable" Dictators meetings - no minutes kept all aid personel thrown out during meetings!)

Atomic No = 13(bible No. = apostles+J)

The Old Style, or Julian Calender is 13 days behind the New Style or Gregorian Calender

Symbol Al

P.AL.S. 1stWW 11hr 11day 11mnth

The successful end to the first Crusade was marked by the date 11/11/1100

St. Martin's Day

Martinmas signifies the merging of Western European customs with the local Balto-Finnic pagan traditions, it also contains elements of earlier worship of the dead as well as certain year-end celebration that predate Christianity

It is one of the term days in Scotland. Martlemass beef was beef from cattle slaughtered at Martinmas and salted or otherwise preserved for the winter.

Poppys were brought over to Western Europe by the crusaders!

Ask yourself what is the TRUE/Hidden meaning of Armistice Day?

111111 = 6 upright columns

1 uk "Trillion" = 6x3 000's - MiniBudget 25 Nov 2008 ... UK To Run Up Trillion-Pound Debt

30^60^90degrees = Triangle

SLAP < Happy slap

Melting point Al = 660 /1220.666F

1220 death/poisoning of of King John /Stolen treasure by Order of St John - Templar/Hospitallers

The Knights were of noble birth by both parents. The inferior class were Serjeants-at-Arms.

By "Magna Carta" English history irrevocably took the direction of securing constitutional liberty by administrative law." [1 ]Histoire des ducs (A.D. 1220)

Nôtre Dame at Paris completed!

Soft Silver Metal - Kids Chocolate/sweets wrapper

Effects of Alluminium poisoning are incredible explains loads of 'Modern' day illness Dr's never diagnose (inc cause of Alzheimers)

Drowsiness

Lethargy

Aches in Bones, joints,

early onset osteoporosis

Crones/stomach/bowel disorders

Attention Deficit Dis.

Violent Erruptions/outbursts (Knife crimes and spontaneous violence on streets)

Compulsions/Addictions (Spending, Drugs, Alcohol, Medicines etc)

Hypersensitivity and over reaction to noise, light, dark, persons, sounds, commands(tazer time when you over react)

Damage to the central nervous system

Dementia

Loss of memory

Listlessness

Trembling

The concentrations of aluminum appear to be highest in acidified lakes. In these lakes the number of fish and amphibians is declining due to reactions of aluminum ions with proteins in the gills of fish and the embryo's of frogs.

Acid rain + Al dropped from planes into water

Exactly what's happening in our streams and river systems - into which we outflow our dirty/runoff water!!

High aluminum concentrations do not only cause effects upon fish, but also upon birds and other animals that consume contaminated fish and insects and upon animals that breathe in aluminum through air.

No BEES No Pollination!

The consequences for birds that consume contaminated fish are eggshell thinning and chicks with low birth-weights.

An explaination of loss of Birdlife in the countryside!

The tin hatters have been warning for Two decades that Planes/Pilots have been releasing Aluminium powder over us

The consequences for animals that breathe in aluminum through air may be lung problems, weight loss and a decline in activity.

Hmmm - loads of Kids with rocketing unexplained "respiritory problems" - even though pollutuion levels have vastly reduced thru Cat converters.

Ask yourself why are the government Stazi are hell bent on "WEIGHT LOSS" programs/get you in the gym - so you won't notice THE POISONING effects!

decline of activity - An explaination of "Couch Potato" syndrome in Kids and Adults - people are too lethargic thru poisoning of their body to be arsed to do stuff!

Hebrew numerology F,O,X = 6, 6, 6,

Nasty persons/companies using 'Foxcraft' -

Fox - cunning, Sly, Crafty, - kills all the chickens whether it can eat them or not

(Hughes "Chicken Run" Piss-Take - Like Kirsty part of the 'landed' gentry clique)

FOXTONS

FOX NEWS

Murdoch's "FOX" Network

(Rupert Murdoch helped broker a truce between Barack Obama and Fox News boss Roger Ailes earlier this year)

20th Century FOX

FIRE-FOX

OXF_ORD - Alumni Cameron & Chums!

ETC

ETC

All BBC(ITV??) Staff are 'vetted' by Mi5/6 for 'SUITABILITY' to STAR<>RATS!

Bible -

Mark 4:21-23 - Then he said to them, "Is a lamp brought into the room to be put under a bucket or underneath the bed? Surely its place is on the lamp-stand! There is nothing hidden which is not meant to be made perfectly plain one day, and there are no secrets which are not meant one day to be common knowledge. If a man has ears he should use them!"

Luke 11:9 And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.

10 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

Edited by erranta

HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
Guest KingCharles1st
It's digraceful and frightening in equal measures.

Note that counter-terrorism officers were involved, again demonstrating beyond a shadow of a doubt that terrorism is being used as an excuse to destroy the British way of life.

And I wonder: was this Ian Blair's last act of revenge against the Tories for the manner of his dismissal?

Well- it would currently appear that way. The Meeja haven't (or haven't been allowed to) make that connection as of yet, but in the absence of any other worthwhile reason it's tarting to look that way.

Yet again the Tories have been gifted, and if they can't pop this one in the back of the net they shouldn't be on the pitch.

The stupidest release was the fact that apparently our wonderful PM knew absolutely NOTHING about the arrest- David Davies is going to hurt these dicks badly on this one, and guess what- he can do it from a position of remoteness- this is going to ramp BIG by the weekend and slaughter any remaining credibility that Brown has.

The other viewpoint was that it could all be the work of Blair, a final act to piss off both parties at once...?

HOLA4418
Sht,

Fancy Dave Boy Cameron mixing with criminals like this. It's disgusting. I trust he'll resign because of this. (Cameron, that is.) :lol::lol:

Not really - the Eton Boys have got 'Losers' written all over them - lets hope they stay.

p

This really is a biggoted reply. Where is the difference between your post and a racist's who substitutes "black man" for "Eton Boys". This really says a alot about your ilk to me. :ph34r:

HOLA4419
HOLA4420
This really is a biggoted reply. Where is the difference between your post and a racist's who substitutes "black man" for "Eton Boys". This really says a alot about your ilk to me. :ph34r:

My point isn't that they've been to Eton; it's that they act like 40-year-old schoolboys. They're inexperienced, lightweight, frivolous, self-centred, in-bred, puerile little pr|cks, that's all. Now, it seems, they fail to support the police in their duties and accuse them of political acts! The man has paid someone to sell state secrets, ffs! Next, the Tories will say it's perfectly OK for Tory shadow ministers to tell the Russians all out military secrets, I suppose? Whatever next? How low has the Tory Party reached?

On topic: At least there'll be another house for sale in Kent when this criminal lands up in Maidstone Jail. That'll put more pressure on prices!

(As you all know, I always try to stick to HPC topics and avoid the usual political spinning that others indulge in continuously on here.) :rolleyes:

p

HOLA4421
My point isn't that they've been to Eton; it's that they act like 40-year-old schoolboys. They're inexperienced, lightweight, frivolous, self-centred, in-bred, puerile little pr|cks, that's all. Now, it seems, they fail to support the police in their duties and accuse them of political acts! The man has paid someone to sell state secrets, ffs! Next, the Tories will say it's perfectly OK for Tory shadow ministers to tell the Russians all out military secrets, I suppose? Whatever next? How low has the Tory Party reached?

On topic: At least there'll be another house for sale in Kent when this criminal lands up in Maidstone Jail. That'll put more pressure on prices!

(As you all know, I always try to stick to HPC topics and avoid the usual political spinning that others indulge in continuously on here.) :rolleyes:

p

Next time substitute school boys instead of eton boys then and you won't seem to be such a pathetic hipocrite with little if any brains. Wait a minute, you will, as no other poster has managed to be quite so hipocritical in so little words. Whats good for the goose....

HOLA4422
HOLA4423

p

They aren't 'state secrets', just 'politically sensitive information'. That's why he wasn't charged with something more serious. We need more people willing to show up the authoritarian rabble currently in charge. Down with Labour scum! Come the revolution, I'll be at the front of the mob looking to perform the following calculation:

politician + rope + lamp post = improved society + hilarity.

Edited by Privateer

HOLA4424
Guest KingCharles1st
Can`t see this story having legs - major news networks still concentrating on Mumbai and I`m a Celebrity ...

Mumbai is just a load of ragheads ninjas,and helicopters- in a country far far away. Put the Damien Green story on "simmer" throughout the weekend, the Sunday's will have 48 hours to ramp and dig, and by Sunday evening there will be calls from all quarters a full explanation from the Home Secretary. And they won't have one. And it's going to be great..

HOLA4425
Guest KingCharles1st
They aren't 'state secrets', just 'politically sensitive information'. That's why he wasn't charged with something more serious. We need more people willing to show up the authoritarian rabble currently in charge. Down with Labour scum! Come the revolution, I'll be at the front of the mob looking to perform the followin calculation: politician + rope + lamppost = improved society + hilarity

Prime Pat.......