House Price Crash Forum

Shadow Minister Arrested

I am scared by reading this blog. I am seriously frightened how brainwashed this country has become.

Of 78 posts, 76 (except for Jadoube and Ah-so) on this blog have just repeated the lines of Rupert's Sky and Torygraph.

How many of you have honestly researched the topic in other languages on AP, AFP, CNN oreven read the original police s tatement?

This blog is the biggest lie I have read in weeks. Do not let your emotions or Rupert run your brains over folks.

Even your basic statements donot stitch together:

Green is released on bail

Police did not inform anyone

It is not about Green but about a civil servant

How many chaps in MP love the NLabour as much as you bunch to embarass them

Andso on...

Use your own brain and stop being a copy of skynews.com and pasting into your blogs crappy headlines from TV - cheap, tasteless, useless

....this is just a grain in the pyramid....each person can make up their own mind....only the Labour party try to tell tell you how to think....this is being debated all over the country and each person will put forward their view...after all.. this country will be a democracy once again ..!.. <_<

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find it a disgrace that the whole Labour Party hasn't been arrested for losing millions of peoples personal details on countless occasions.

I also find it a disgrace that no one in the Labour Party has been arrested for killing David Kelly.

I also find it a disgrace that no one in the Labour Party has been arrested for the death of thousands if Iraqis.

If an MP leaking information to the press is now an act of terrorism, Labour has a much bigger list than that to be taken into account. (Saudi would be another nice one to add to the list)

This is really fecking scary that a government in Britain could behave in such a manner. :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Bit of a boring thread this, everyone appears to be in violent agreement, me included. Is there anyone at all out there at all that doesn't think that this is a really scary and dangerous development? Anyone?

I'll volunteer then :)

It sounds like you guys haven't got the faintest clue what you are writing about.

Here comes a doubtless incomplete piece of information from one of those notoriously sensationalist and unreliable media outlets and here you all are climbing up the curtains screaming it's Stalinism part deux.

How about you guys wait until you know a bit more about what is going on before you indulge in your seemingly instinctive labour hatred?

I don't want to sound more pedantic than usual but this thread is a bit ridiculous.

Edited by williamdb
I'll volunteer then :)

It sounds like you guys haven't got the faintest clue what you are writing about.

Here comes a doubtless incomplete piece of information from one of those notoriously sensationalist and unreliable media outlets and here you all are climbing up the curtains screaming it's Stalinism part deux.

How about you guys wait until you know a bit more about what is going on before you indulge in your seemingly instinctive labour hatred?

I don't want to sound more pedantic than usual but this thread is a bit ridiculous.

....this is the style of apathy which encourages the 'I will tell you what to think' Labour party ....I heard a lady on 'Five Live' the other day saying she could never vote Tory because it would go against the teaching of her Church....!.....is her Church the Labour party ..?.... <_<

Maybe he posted on here (under the alias Injin...?)

where is Injin, anyway? I miss him.

Not me.

I have been away on family.....exit duties.

This is the best news I have seen in ages, to be quite frank.

It's over. Good bye state, get used to a new life without it folks, it's all over. Watching them thrash about in the dark like this is amusing, to say the least.

Whats wrong with a good old Labour bashing thread. We fecking hate them and its great to vent a little!

Besides, you must admit this is a little murky and deserves discussion, with or without all the facts. :ph34r:

Some people here are pretty f*cking naive.

Civil Servants work for the goverment and when I last checked goverment is the collective known as Parliament, the only people who can judge if this guy has done wrong or right should be the elected members of Parliament.

This is a very dangerous game Broon and Zanulabour are playing.

This situation would me a company owner asking my employee to give me the current months accounts - looking bad I discuss them with my accountant - then another employee arresting because I 'leaked' information.

Scary thing is the civil servant who told the MP this information was also investigated - I thought that is the whole point of a civil servant you report to goverment i.e. MP's - otherwise we would have govermental departments who did not answer to parliament or to the citizens they are meant to serve.

Guest The Foreigner

Civil Servants work for the goverment and when I last checked goverment is the collective known as Parliament, the only people who can judge if this guy has done wrong or right should be the elected members of Parliament.

This situation would me a company owner asking my employee to give me the current months accounts - looking bad I discuss them with my accountant - then another employee arresting because I 'leaked' information.

Scary thing is the civil servant who told the MP this information was also investigated - I thought that is the whole point of a civil servant you report to goverment i.e. MP's - otherwise we would have govermental departments who did not answer to parliament or to the citizens they are meant to serve.

1. I hope you understand/know what you are trying to say.

2. Police have a legal right to investigate an MP - check it out again.

3. Do not swear - exposes your lack of education and could cost you dearly if you do not know who you are dealing with.

Edited by The Foreigner

Seriously, you need to check again.

I suppose you are talking about yourself - you do not even want to dream of the actions some of us had to go through in their lives. Sleep well.

....don't show your ignorance...apathy is for people who give in to a Government who display a bunker mentality and try to destroy democracy ....but...it will not happen....your are either apathetic or a Labour supporter....one and the same really... <_<

Guest The Foreigner
1. I hope you understand/know what you are trying to say.

2. Police have a legal right to investigate an MP - check it out again.

3. Do not swear - exposes your lack of education and could cost you dearly if you do not know who you are dealing with.

2. Police have a legal right to investigate an MP -check it out again.

So leaking some info about immigration is arrestable, but going to war on made up evidence and taking money for honours is not. Cannot remember any labour MP's getting arrested and homes searched when faced with similiar accusations of public conduct.

Sadly, police state which ever way you look at it.

The point is a "democratic" country DOES NOT arrest opposition MPs without damn good reason. Haven't see one yet.

Agreed. But I think it would be wise to find out more and from reliable sources before jumping to such dramatic conclusions.

So leaking some info about immigration is arrestable, but going to war on made up evidence and taking money for honours is not. Cannot remember any labour MP's getting arrested and homes searched when faced with similiar accusations of public conduct.

You're the one who thinks MPs and Civil Servants should be outside the reach of the law.

A police state is mild next to what you claim should be the case.

Guest The Foreigner

This is not about "some info about immigration is arrestable". Do your own home work. I am not the Skynews to chew and water it down for you in a grossly misrepresented way. Clear up your brain and investigate. At least google it.

You're the one who thinks MPs and Civil Servants should be outside the reach of the law.

A police state is mild next to what you claim should be the case.

...revealing information which should be in the public domain and not covered up by Government is not breaking the law....a police state is not breaking the law if the people vote for it....so let's put it to the vote.... <_<

Whats wrong with a good old Labour bashing thread. We fecking hate them and its great to vent a little!

Besides, you must admit this is a little murky and deserves discussion, with or without all the facts. :ph34r:

Nothing wrong with a bit Labour bashing, they are fair game after all. But this goes a bit far IMO. It deserves a bit more understanding and information (not media generated drivel and BS) before conclusions can be drawn.