House Price Crash Forum

Shadow Minister Arrested

Sht,

Fancy Dave Boy Cameron mixing with criminals like this. It's disgusting. I trust he'll resign because of this. (Cameron, that is.) :lol::lol:

Not really - the Eton Boys have got 'Losers' written all over them - lets hope they stay.

p

Its ok for Labour MP's to send their kids to public school though isn't it Primate?

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about waiting till we see what he's charged with? It shouldn't take long.

p

That's what I was thinking. Some people should stop believing everything they read in the papers.

When I hear that someone (anyone) has been arrested and the only reason on offer is the leaking of some information that either is already well known or should be, I think that there must be more to it than that.

When I hear that the person arrested is a front bench Tory (something that just does not normally happen) I then think there is definitely more to it. The coppers would be extremely reluctant to pull in someone like that. Come on, put your brain in gear and have a proper think about it FFS.

Then when I consider whether this was done on Labour's orders I consider what would happen if that was revealed to be the case. No, if anything this came from the Civil Service. Probably as a result of the investigation into the leaks.

This is scarey. How the hell can an elected member of parliament be arrested for giving out information.

Hope the if you nothing to hide nothing to fear camp will now see that labour are really turning this country in to police state hitler would be proud of.

Question Time on in a minute. Shadow Chancellor is on it and has commented on this. Interested to see audience reactions - if not full of usual Labour stooges. Dangerous times!

I think it is recorded two hour (or thereabouts) shift I think so the news may not have broken when they recorded it......

Tin foil hats set to stun.

:lol::lol::lol:

Sht,

Fancy Dave Boy Cameron mixing with criminals like this. It's disgusting. I trust he'll resign because of this. (Cameron, that is.) :lol::lol:

Not really - the Eton Boys have got 'Losers' written all over them - lets hope they stay.

p

The problem is Pat that while the Labour Party are acting like the pigs in animal farm most of us here realise that in the Labour Party schema we have 4 legs so we don't really believe your 2 leg stories and your 2 leg diversions, maybe the pigs are cleverer than us, we know that's what you think, and that is what your schooling system is devised to embed - a lack of concentration and easily diverted populations, but maybe you are not as clever as you think you are.

The problem is Pat that you are making jokes about David Cameron who has done nothing, while the Labour Party turns this country into a police state

The further problem is Pat that in other circumstance I would call C ock Robin a blatant Tory cheerleader...

But the real problem for you Pat is that I can't. I just can't see why people are going to be bothered to vote at the next election. Because he is right:

I find it a disgrace that the whole Labour Party hasn't been arrested for losing millions of peoples personal details on countless occasions.

I also find it a disgrace that no one in the Labour Party has been arrested for killing David Kelly.

I also find it a disgrace that no one in the Labour Party has been arrested for the death of thousands if Iraqis.

EDITED: did you know that your name is a swear word C ock Robin?

Edited by Elizabeth
That's what I was thinking. Some people should stop believing everything they read in the papers.

When I hear that someone (anyone) has been arrested and the only reason on offer is the leaking of some information that either is already well known or should be, I think that there must be more to it than that.

When I hear that the person arrested is a front bench Tory (something that just does not normally happen) I then think there is definitely more to it. The coppers would be extremely reluctant to pull in someone like that. Come on, put your brain in gear and have a proper think about it FFS.

Then when I consider whether this was done on Labour's orders I consider what would happen if that was revealed to be the case. No, if anything this came from the Civil Service. Probably as a result of the investigation into the leaks.

Some common sense at last.

(Clue for the conspiracy theorists : Today was Sir Ian Blair's last day at work. The idiot Shadow Minister wasn't a pal of Buffoon Boris's by any chance? This gets funnier and funnier! ) :lol::lol:

p

Look, the guy broke the law. As an MP he has a duty to uphold it. He has broken the Official Secrets Act and is a risk to the country. It is no surprise that he has been arrested and his property searched. He should resign as an MP immediately and charges should follow.

Look, the guy broke the law. As an MP he has a duty to uphold it. He has broken the Official Secrets Act and is a risk to the country. It is no surprise that he has been arrested and his property searched. He should resign as an MP immediately and charges should follow.

Would you like to apply that to the piece of shit jock scum shit bag currently running this country ?

Sorted ?

Labour break laws all the time remember all the donations that were not declared or the Scottish ministers £999 donations just under the declaration limit?

Accountants are warned that any measure to conceal the source of funds is money laundering.....

Who is the official secrets act designed to protect? Anyone in power is who. It is an official bullies act. The ultimate test of how much this government really supports whistleblowers. Secrets don't protect a country. They shroud a country in darkness and distrust.

The fact is that if a law is unjust then the citizens have a duty to break it. Along that other path you preach lies dictatorship.

Like Yvette Cooper and Balls over their housing allowance? The Olympics minister also over money? Tony Blair?

So if Brown is Napoleon, you are Squealer?

Guest KingCharles1st

Christ- just logged in and BLAM_ ******ing hell-

How the hell can opposition operate now. Like the others said, I am now truly getting nervy about this bunch of *****. I'm starting to think about leaving this site and going non political. Ther emust be soem truly bad news tht needs burying tomorrow for them to pull a stunt like this

From Sky:

Leaked info includes: illegal immigrants being given security industry clearance. Jacquie Smith warning that recession could lead to an increase in violent crime. These leaks were 'damaging' to the government.

Now I'm getting very fecking angry. These are non events. Arrested for this. Home searched. PARLIAMENT searched. For a few illegals and bloody crime might rise in a recession. The government are losing it. What's really worrying is the police didn't tell the government to screw themselves.

good way to bury very bad news? What else is out there atm, anyone's *spidersense* working?

Some common sense at last.

(Clue for the conspiracy theorists : Today was Sir Ian Blair's last day at work. The idiot Shadow Minister wasn't a pal of Buffoon Boris's by any chance? This gets funnier and funnier! ) :lol::lol:

p

Thank you confirming that you think arresting people is 'funny'. For the record, when Blair was investigated over cash for honours, he was not arrested, he was invited to give a statement. Very sensible and liberal and I approve. You think arresting people is funny.

Sht,

p

1760 posts by yourself and the most virtue I've ever found in any of them is that you managed to spell "Losers" correctly with one O. Well done you.

eight

Bit of a boring thread this, everyone appears to be in violent agreement, me included. Is there anyone at all out there at all that doesn't think that this is a really scary and dangerous development? Anyone?

I will, just for the fun of it ;)

Read more carefully. Not arrested for the leaks, arrested for conspiring, aiding abetting or procuring - i.e encouraging a civil servant to break the laws relating to their contract of employment and probably the official secrets act. That covers the trivial through to spying.

Admittedly it may be a technicality and at the trivial end of the scale, but its best to get things accurate before blindly ranting. After all there is the outside chance the is story incomplete (do you trust the media to tell you everything?) What else may the civil servant have been passsing on, and to whom?

Basically you've been spun by Sky & the Torygraph into thinking its about the subject matter of the leaks. Hint to avoid it happening again - think which side media are on and what they might want you to think. Then think for yourself.

No doubt some will take issue with this. I understand. Its embarrassing to realise you've been spun and so much easier to shout down the person who points it out.

And I'm just teasing ;)