Shadow Minister Arrested

cht

HOLA441
  • Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
Look, the guy broke the law. As an MP he has a duty to uphold it. He has broken the Official Secrets Act and is a risk to the country. It is no surprise that he has been arrested and his property searched. He should resign as an MP immediately and charges should follow.

I was only joking above. 4 replies in only 1 minute was not bad going. The thread needed a target.

In truth, I am absolutely outraged - really disturbing and very revealing about Brown's Labour.

Will we get arrests over the "leak" of the 2.5% off VAT? Fat chance.

HOLA443
HOLA444
Patprimer reckons s/he is being smart in toeing the government line and supporting Labour come hell or high water....

But even the most loyal people in the USSR in Stalin's reign of terror and China's reign of terror during the cultural revolution were liquidated.

Exactly, especially those. It's like in Doctor Zhivago, when Komarovsky says about the Bolshevik Antipov, Lara's husband: we are going to liquidate him, because he has done our work for us, now we no longer have any need for him. And Komarovsky was a member of the old elite, who saw a chance to make money in times of economic and political turmoil.

HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447

Thankyou, I've never been welcomed into the police state before. I feel alright now! It's good to be welcome. I guess it's all downhill from now, tazers, pain rays, monitoring from earth's orbit, from Id card/ store cards/ RFID/ fingerprint/ DNA/ facial/ body/driving/gait trait analysis/ secret chips in my car/satnav/mobile/ guantanamo/death camps/err sorry, re-education centres/concentration camps/ crime, yes, we're all criminals, there's plenty to go around, especially if you adamently believe you're not deserving of one - you especially. Thought crime, lack-of-thought crime, fall-guy, political scapegoat. You love it, the police state will make you all of these and so much more, so very much more. Mwhahahahaha!

HOLA448
HOLA449
Guest KingCharles1st
Peston

Insider

Leak

Information

Economy

Arrested

-------------------------------------

One of the above has not happened.

Ask yourself why..................

Because Peston is a plant

HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
I was only joking above. 4 replies in only 1 minute was not bad going. The thread needed a target.

In truth, I am absolutely outraged - really disturbing and very revealing about Brown's Labour.

Will we get arrests over the "leak" of the 2.5% off VAT? Fat chance.

Sorry. Missed that. Your a complete criminal for wanting to leak that VAT information and I think that you should be sent to Siberia for re-education... sorry forgot, with the coming mini-ice age you will be in Siberia for all good purposes. :lol::lol::lol: that will teach you (and all of Britain) to leak official secrets. I am really surprised by how well the long term weather forecast has been managed in the country.

Nobody gets it. The population has been so well taught in the art of denial. The most recent on British cooling, dismissively, from someone who knew only a week before "well I think these things are cyclic". Good on yer. Stay in the cold you horrid cow and dream your frozen cyclic dreams. Of course this person is the sort of person that is looked to for advice and knowledgeability by a lot of people. I am going to leave you lot to it.

HOLA4414

It started in America... i think you'll find Austrailia, America, New Zealand, India, Italy, France etc etc etc are all actually concerned about immigration, as anyone who has tried to move to any of the non-eu countries from UK can demonstrate!

Or can you show me different.

Only for the Tories and their fellow travellers, the BNP and UKIP.

For everyone else, migration is normal, as it has been for hundreds, perhaps thousands, of years.

p

Edited by bootfair

HOLA4415
HOLA4416
Just been on PoliticalBetting.com that Boris Johnson authorised the arrest - it`s getting murkier and murkier ...

That is naughty Wires.

Michael Crick said on Newsnight that 'Boris knew but warned the police against.' Government spinning for their lives.

********. And the labour knob is getting a roasting on QT.

EDIT: On reflection, why would the mayor know, but nobody in government would? How would the police know, if it wasn't reported to them by the government? Government are lying.

Edited by cht

HOLA4417
HOLA4418

Is anyone else getting gradually angrier and angrier about this whole mess................

The amount of ******** I have to put up with every day is ridiculous.

The Banks ARE LENDING.

50% in respect to mortgage payments compared to the biggest lending boom this country has ever seen.

Would you class that as 'The banks are not lending'....

I would class this as levels at half that of the most lending levels EVER.

HOLA4419
HOLA4420

Ladies and gentlemen, we are now in serious trouble. This is the beginning of political arrests; law and order is under grave threat.

Tomorrow morning at his press conference dealing with this matter, Cameron should say that, as he has heard the justification that nobody is above the "law" and that it applies equally to all, that he himself is speaking before his own arrest by anti-terrorist police officers, because he knew, ordered and approved of all that Green did, and that if Brown wishes it, he will surrender himself to the authorities.

Let's see how the PM likes his hand being called.

HOLA4421
EDIT: On reflection, why would the mayor know, but nobody in government would? How would the police know, if it wasn't reported to them by the government? Government are lying.

The mayor chairs the relevant police body (and single-handedly kicked out the last police chief). Most important person to tell, he can lose you your job. Others are less important. ;)

If he advised against someone had a reason, or a lot of bottle, to do it anyway.

HOLA4422
Ladies and gentlemen, we are now in serious trouble. This is the beginning of political arrests; law and order is under grave threat.

Tomorrow morning at his press conference dealing with this matter, Cameron should say that, as he has heard the justification that nobody is above the "law" and that it applies equally to all, that he himself is speaking before his own arrest by anti-terrorist police officers, because he knew, ordered and approved of all that Green did, and that if Brown wishes it, he will surrender himself to the authorities.

Let's see how the PM likes his hand being called.

I do hope not but I think it's getting closer.

From Naomi Wolf's list on stages to fascism:

1. Invoke a terrifying internal and external enemy

2. Create a gulag

3. Develop a thug caste

4. Set up an internal surveillance system

5. Harass citizens' groups

6. Engage in arbitrary detention and release

7. Target key individuals

8. Control the press

9. Dissent equals treason

10. Suspend the rule of law

Where do you put us on that list? Warm certainly.

HOLA4423
Is anyone else getting gradually angrier and angrier about this whole mess................

The amount of ******** I have to put up with every day is ridiculous.

The Banks ARE LENDING.

50% in respect to mortgage payments compared to the biggest lending boom this country has ever seen.

Would you class that as 'The banks are not lending'....

I would class this as levels at half that of the most lending levels EVER.

yes, it's bugging me too. We have gone from giddy, reckless, any amount to anyone lending... to more sober, risk aware lending with an eye on the liquidity ratios in their vaults, and the reassessment of short-term borrowing and dodgy financial instruments that had been de rigeur.

The other point being that the economy is shrinking because the demand is not there - the bubble has burst and the debt fuelled borrowing has evaporated as people take stock and worry about their jobs. Who actually wants to borrow?

Politicians of all parties seem to be getting this wrong, or are misleading people - the banks make a handy scapegoat for the fruits of the inevitable and necessary post binge bust.

HOLA4424
This is scarey. How the hell can an elected member of parliament be arrested for giving out information.

Hope the if you nothing to hide nothing to fear camp will now see that labour are really turning this country in to police state hitler would be proud of.

If he gave out my bank details I would want him arrested.

It not only concerns the nature of the info but how he came by it. If he conspired with or coerced a civil servant who broke the law when he passed on whatever it was, there might be some case to answer. If the information was harmful to someone other than another politician the same would apply.

I am concerned myself about the increasingly heavy hand of the law and it's use for politicaly motivated reasons but I don't think this is an example of one party getting the police to arrest members of the other side.

HOLA4425
yes, it's bugging me too. We have gone from giddy, reckless, any amount to anyone lending... to more sober, risk aware lending with an eye on the liquidity ratios in their vaults, and the reassessment of short-term borrowing and dodgy financial instruments that had been de rigeur.

The other point being that the economy is shrinking because the demand is not there - the bubble has burst and the debt fuelled borrowing has evaporated as people take stock and worry about their jobs. Who actually wants to borrow?

Politicians of all parties seem to be getting this wrong, or are misleading people - the banks make a handy scapegoat for the fruits of the inevitable and necessary post binge bust.

your spot on again..bump..

just incase someone is thinking of borrowing, what would make us borrow in this mess unless we were going bust. who apart from brown want's to lend to people going down... :huh: