• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
"Mr Green was arrested in Kent and taken for questioning at a central London police station.

"Officers from the Metropolitan Police also entered the House of Commons to search Mr Green's parliamentary office.

"His home and constituency office were also searched.

"As shadow immigration minister, Mr Green has, on a number of occasions, legitimately revealed information which the Home Office chose not to make public.

"Disclosure of this information was manifestly in the public interest.

"Mr Green denies any wrongdoing and stands by his actions."

So it was a breach of the Official Secrets Act. why are immigration figures covered by this? Why is that an issue of national security that can't be revealed?

HOLA446
HOLA447

I think this is a story that needs to be watched... there's something very fishy about it.

Myabe I've become HPC-tin-foil-hatted... but this is odd, in the extreme. Supposedly, this is about information already in the public domain...

Some significant questions need to be answered... as far as I can tell, primarily by the arresting force...

HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412

Camaroon should be calling for an election tomorrow.

The Nufacists have forgotten that they work for the public, not for themselves or the state. In the same way monetary and economic policy od for the good of the country not McStalin's election problems.

I was no supporter of the tories in the 90's, seeing at first hand the damage they did, but at least they made a proper effect of righting the ship and weren't scared of making difficult decisions to allow the country to dig itself out of the problems caused by the 80's bubble, this lot, well they are just a total disgrace.

HOLA4413
HOLA4414

From Sky:

Leaked info includes: illegal immigrants being given security industry clearance. Jacquie Smith warning that recession could lead to an increase in violent crime. These leaks were 'damaging' to the government.

Now I'm getting very fecking angry. These are non events. Arrested for this. Home searched. PARLIAMENT searched. For a few illegals and bloody crime might rise in a recession. The government are losing it. What's really worrying is the police didn't tell the government to screw themselves.

HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417

Seems to me that all that information mentioned in the telegraph should have been in the public domain in any event and the more important question is - why wasn't it?

One would imagine that the majority of people reading will agree so may be very good for Cameron in long run and an overplay by GB. Terrifying though and very brownshirtish.

HOLA4418
Leaked info includes: illegal immigrants being given security industry clearance. Jacquie Smith warning that recession could lead to an increase in violent crime. These leaks were 'damaging' to the government.

All this over something that should have been in the public domain, and dozy middle aged bird telling us we might get wet if we go out in the rain (well, let's face it, it's about that level of insight...)...

The plot has been well and truely lost over at Casa Labour.

HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421
Sorry to rant, but it's an effing disgrace. Cameron standing by him according to sky. The arrested MP is STILL at a police station.

I find it a disgrace that the whole Labour Party hasn't been arrested for losing millions of peoples personal details on countless occasions.

I also find it a disgrace that no one in the Labour Party has been arrested for killing David Kelly.

I also find it a disgrace that no one in the Labour Party has been arrested for the death of thousands if Iraqis.

HOLA4422

Every day I read things about the UK that are par for the course in Russia - Soviet or otherwise, it's really all the same, countries can't change that much over time.

Today's example was "minority report" CCTV cameras in Portsmouth (?). Why are councils "embracing" this? If anything, local councils should be de facto opponents of central government!

The worse thing is that it is a growing trend and I do not see anything likely to stop it in the near future, save for maybe a complete wipe-out of NuLabout in the next (last?) election.

This is, of course, linked to HPC - the arrested MP is the member for Wilsonland, i.e. Ashworth! :o

Edited by Wimbledon88

HOLA4423
HOLA4424
From Sky:

Now I'm getting very fecking angry. These are non events. Arrested for this. Home searched. PARLIAMENT searched. For a few illegals and bloody crime might rise in a recession. The government are losing it. What's really worrying is the police didn't tell the government to screw themselves.

hmmm, includes

not all the information then?

HOLA4425