House Price Crash Forum

Lap-dancing Clubs....would You Want One Near You..

BXLONDONMAN

anybody know what the charge is in ther local club...oh yes and what are the charges in thailand....just intersted not that i would go into one like... :lol::lol::lol:

Ahem...

Outside London, usually £10 entry and £10 a dance, with drinks being hideously overpriced. In Thailand a tenner gets you a nice soapy body massage and happy finish.

A friend told me. B)

<H2 class="first features">

Barlby Road,Ladbroke Grove, London, W10 From £98,000 1 bedroom apartment

Key features:</H2>

• Quality fitted kitchen

• Fitted neutral carpet

• Gas central heating

• Juliette balconies on selected apartments

• Entry phone system

• Lapdancing club

• Quality white bathroom suite

• Vinyl flooring

• Double glazed

• Communal garden

• 10 year NHBC Warranty

LIVING IN NOTTING HILL

The cosmopolitan area of Notting Hill is renowned for its attractive terraces of large Victorian townhouses, and high-class shopping and lap dancing clubs.

A good range of retail opportunities are provided by the many, and varied lap dancing clubs in the area. Not least amongst these is the famous Portobello lap dancing club, where on Saturday more than 2,000 poles cater for all tastes, from underwear in your face and personal service to no holds barred pole antics. The fashionable Westbourne Grove also offers more lap dancing choice a mile from Barlby Road, hosting a mix of independent and chain lap dancing clubs.

As well as shopping the area also has a wealth of lap dancing clubs to suit all tastes. If you prefer to get away from it all Hyde Park is only two miles to the south east of the development. One of central London’s largest parks, you can find many opportunities for lap dancing, enjoy a stroll in the historic landscape or take in the atmosphere at Speaker’s Corner.

I can’t quite put my finger on it, there seems to be something about this scenario that just ain’t right. Help me out.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE?

Guest Mr Parry
Yeah, please do tell Mr Glitter, I'm your biggest fan.

Well, after Jonathan King, Pete Townsend and Len Fairclough that is...

I thought it turned out Pete Townsend wasn't a nonce.

I've been to Walking Street in Pattaya. It's lap dancing capital of the world.

Bores me senseless.

A plate of the old woman's stir-fried chicken and cashew with fried vegetable is far more erotic.

Went to one in Bangkok years back. Found it slightly odd and certainly not erotic. Much prefer the seedy bars of shoreditch.

As long as they're owned and run by women - and UK citizens at that - I don't see the harm...

:huh: why only women are all men bad or unfit to run a lap-dance bar...women want ther right's no problem..so men are guilty of ? pray tell us ...

fathers against the injustice of not being able to see ther kids etc. they have rights,,what's this kick men in the pocket time...all lap dance bars should be run by the goverment with men in charge.. ;)