House Price Crash Forum

Lap-dancing Clubs....would You Want One Near You..

BXLONDONMAN

Guest Mr Parry
just out of interst how many on HPC reckon that lap-dance clubs lower property prices.

or would you pay more to live near one,,has someone on this site been to one...? :unsure:

An essential part of modern UK living.

Guest Mr Parry
how are you,,have you gone or still here i saw the trouble in thailand..i just thought about you going out ther ?

yes essential part of modern uk living..nice one :lol:

Ready to rock 'n roll, then . . . .

Thailand's on the brink TBH. Probably be next week at the earliest.

just out of interst how many on HPC reckon that lap-dance clubs lower property prices.

or would you pay more to live near one,,has someone on this site been to one...? :unsure:

Well they never really go in residential neighbourhoods so i doubt they ever do lower prices.

Although there was once this place i went to in cambridge which looked like it was in a neighbourhood.

TBH mate they're all a bit grim, just extra tits with your beer when you're on a stag do.

Edited by slurms mackenzie

<H2 class="first features">

Barlby Road,Ladbroke Grove, London, W10 From £98,000 1 bedroom apartment

Key features:</H2>

• Quality fitted kitchen
  • Fitted neutral carpet
  • Gas central heating
  • Juliette balconies on selected apartments
  • Entry phone system
  • Lapdancing club
  • Quality white bathroom suite
  • Vinyl flooring
  • Double glazed
  • Communal garden
  • 10 year NHBC Warranty

LIVING IN NOTTING HILL

The cosmopolitan area of Notting Hill is renowned for its attractive terraces of large Victorian townhouses, and high-class shopping and lap dancing clubs.

A good range of retail opportunities are provided by the many, and varied lap dancing clubs in the area. Not least amongst these is the famous Portobello lap dancing club, where on Saturday more than 2,000 poles cater for all tastes, from underwear in your face and personal service to no holds barred pole antics. The fashionable Westbourne Grove also offers more lap dancing choice a mile from Barlby Road, hosting a mix of independent and chain lap dancing clubs.

As well as shopping the area also has a wealth of lap dancing clubs to suit all tastes. If you prefer to get away from it all Hyde Park is only two miles to the south east of the development. One of central London’s largest parks, you can find many opportunities for lap dancing, enjoy a stroll in the historic landscape or take in the atmosphere at Speaker’s Corner.

It's just a form of erotic, but sometimes deeply unerotic, entertainment. I wouldn't care too much. After all, any internet PC can get you as much sleaze as you can handle.

According to my local paper, it looks like I'm just about to find out...

Hartlepool's First Lap Dancing Club...?

:(

XYY

Guest Mr Parry
your a true gent ,,, just HOW many have you been too... :lol: it's just you seem to know a lot about thai lap-dance clubs.. ;)

I've been to Walking Street in Pattaya. It's lap dancing capital of the world.

Bores me senseless.

A plate of the old woman's stir-fried chicken and cashew with fried vegetable is far more erotic.

Guest Mr Parry
anybody know what the charge is in ther local club...oh yes and what the charges are in thailand....just intersted not that i would go into one like... :lol::lol::lol:

The places do not compare. A UK lap dancing club is gentlemens entertainment. A Thai gogo bar is a take-away brothel.

Chalk and cheese, BX.