House Price Crash Forum

Just Getting Ready To Enjoy Gordon's Cook-along

Pindar

HOLA441
HOLA442
...but Kirsty Allsop. :angry:

eeeeeek! - i was about to post exactly the same thing - i did consider grinning and bearing it, but at some stage she is going to say how important it is for young people to get a foot on the ladder so i am going to keep my blood pressure down by watching something less strenuous

HOLA443
HOLA444

They can both go down the pan together. His hyperactive teenager act and the fast editing style of the show make me sick, it is typical of the overt brainwashing via telly which has really accelerated over the last ten years or so. TV was never a good thing IMO if you wanted to be a free or radical thinker, but the programmes of my youth, 70`s and 80`s, seemed so much more imaginative? We know she is washed up, he must be desperate to be doing this shite. I don`t suppose "high end" restuarants will be doing much business now the sheeple are having their free money rationed though :lol::lol::lol: The revolution won`t be televised, but innane shite will flicker on the screens in empty living rooms as people eat each other alive in the streets!

HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414