House Price Crash Forum

perverted images?

if you class a guy fully clothed in your choice of clothes, and a little dog as perverted, i think you have even more ''issues'' to deal with than MARKY does, :P .............. and a scarily vivid imagination ;)

oh and one last thing WTF is a portfoluio? you're not in the desert now you know, giving camels the orders . english is the preferred language here. :D

BBB,

So why do you refer to ***** size so often in your abuse and have images ready of Gay butch men and small dogs ?? Seems a bit strange behaviour for a multimillionaire property investor like yourself - I'd have thought that you'd have better things to do with your time......

Oh forgot, you live in a bedsit and this Portfolio stuff is all made up - silly me.

BBB,

So why do you refer to ***** size so often in your abuse and have images ready of Gay butch men and small dogs ??  Seems a bit strange behaviour for a multimillionaire property investor like yourself - I'd have thought that you'd have better things to do with your time......

Oh forgot, you live in a bedsit and this Portfolio stuff is all made up - silly me.

SERIOUS REPLY........

1)***** size........ i cant think of any other logical reason why you would post 60 posts all aimed at me personally, and all aimed at trying to discredit what i write (in a personal attacking way) other than trying to boost your self esteem due to having a small manhood.

2)images of gay men........... i seriously think you both must also be gay, due to your extreme infatuation and stalking of all my posts and every word i write.

the images are readily available from google

a) type in village people (your icon group)

B) type in small dogs (looking for a comparable appendage size)

3) better things to do with my time.......... having a lot of spare time , nothing gives me more pleasure than showing you two up for what you are...... a couple of green with envy, small pricked, small minded ,gay stalkers.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :

The Monkey says this:

The Monkey hadn't even noticed any posts from Mark. E. Smith but if he / she is slagging you off then that is fine by the Monkey because:

1. You spend nearly every waking hour on here and so obviously can't be a rich landlord.

2. You are most likely some socially-inadequate saddo locked in a bedroom somewhere who only gets a sense of importance in their life by talking down to and boring everyone on this website.

3. For whateve reason, you are terrfied of the crash that is going to happen and are desperately trying to undermine the arguments of people on this site, which is visited by thousands.

4. Finally, the Monkey thinks this. Now the Monkey must sress that this is only a personal opinion and not in anyway based on hard fact. However, the Monkey would like to put forward this hypothesiss which is, as yet, in its infancy. The theory has, however, been pondered by the Monkey for some time. The Monkey's hypothesis is this:

That BBB is a ********** of the highest order. Now turn off your PC and go get some help, you sad freaK! Nobody here likes you, especially not the Monkey and especially not the millions and millions of his fans!

Mark - you are one seriously funked up deranged individual who probably hasnt held a relationship past a day - Funking funnny farm dude - seriouly you need some help - i can give you a contact if you need it its 0800 11 11 boy - o. I can imagine you would be the type of guy that would visit www.slaphappy.com (I only know abput this because one of the guys at work here is just like you and visits that cr@p)

BBB Funk them and the horse they rode in on - and anyone else who has the opinion of putting one down to feel self love and gratification from others through this - means fu*k you too. There is too many pussy hole w@nk stains think they are better than the next person and degrading them makes them feel better. I bet you @sshole5 got bullied at school for having tiny manhoods and are taking it out on everyone else because you have finaly found at the age of 42 (the meaning of life) you can actually w@nk to release your 5exual frustrations.

they have a word for this in Birmingham... HEEEEEDIOT!

MARKY

hold on 11 people voted (11 people can think of enough negatives to bother voting) and  2 people have come to your defense (or rather my attack)

so 11-2.

whats up dont you do adding up?

Yeah but I voted once too !

So that's 10 people.

We both know you're so sad that you need multiple accounts to reassure your poor misguided clique of three supporters.

So that's 3 against 2. I am a person too. So that's 3 against 3.

Anyhow, being in the majority is no guarantee of being correct.

You should either admit you make up most of your posts or come up with some facts.

Go on !

Or if you can't just carry own with your tiny gibes, or produce some more polls.

As long as you are happy in your dreamworld I am happy for you.

You mentalist!

BBB, the Monkey says this:

The Monkey removed the asterisks before reading your reply. He did it immediately after posting it. Originally, the asterisks were there to avoid offending other people. However, immediately after posting, the Monkey decided you are indeed a sucker of big dicks and so offending other people is a price worth paying to tell you this.

BBB, the Monkey says this:

The Monkey removed the asterisks before reading your reply. He did it immediately after posting it. Originally, the asterisks were there to avoid offending other people. However, immediately after posting, the Monkey decided  you are indeed a sucker of big dicks and so offending other people is a price worth paying to tell you this.

Impartial strikes me as having a very partial nature indeed.

i guess we will never have an ''encounter'' then?  :D

BBB,

The Monkey would let Kirsty Alsopp play with his big strudel before he let you near it. So you sad freak, accept that you will never lay your hands on this package. The Monkey eats pie and pie alone. He will never change his diet to include hairy starfish, especially not the hairy starfish of a pretend-landlord.

Now listen up good BBB, the Monkey says this.

The Monkey called you a **** sucker because 1. you are, 2 it needed to be said and 3. he enjoyed doing it.

But the Monkey has better things to do than reply to you such as:

1. Eating pie.

2. Preparing lectures.

3. Bringing about a house price crash.

4. Being the most electrifying ape in house price forums today.

5. Answering mail (PERSONALLY) from the millions and millions of his fans.

6. Eating more pie.

(Not neccessarily in that order).

The point the Monkey is making is this. He is not going to reply to you again, not even if you make one of your hillarious (NOT) comments.

And BBB, stop privately messaging me!

The Monkey won't send you a photo of his strudel either! Especially not freshly creamed as you requested!

Oh one last thing BBB, what do you think about the IMF statement?

It doesn't matter what you think, you sad jabroni!

BBB,

Despite the fact that I know you own nothing of this 80 prop. portfolio of yours and it is indeed as Mark, the Monkey and I say it is.........

.....I'd just like to say that those images had me in tears and tears of laughter. :D:D:D:D

Keep dreaming and entertaining.

:D