House Price Crash Forum

Tropical Hills Deposit Transfer To Himmapan (koh Samui)

debsirn

HOLA441

I am an investor for Tropical hills development in Koh samui Thailand.I would like to know what other investors in the same developement think about the proposal from the developer to transfer our deposit to Himmapan.

Personally, I think the developer is greedy and no intention to finish Tropical hill. I think the offer from the developer is unfair and unacceptable.We invstor should stick together to push deveoper to finish tropical hill.

Please PM me I would like to know your thought.

HOLA442
HOLA443

When I decided to buy into a villa in Troical Hills I was aware that the developer ambitiously plan to build Himmapan. I thought they would build Tropical hills at highest standarf so that potential investor will be interested in investing in Himmapan. This event absolutely discredit the credibility of this developer....I doubt it if they can not even finish a small size of the development like Tropical Hills how can they possibly complete the very high scale development like Himmapan.

HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449

Im an investor in tropical hills as well - shocked at the decision. It also dosent stack up as I would like - a great 3 bed villa, with pool, at under £200k - now we get the option to transfer to a 2 bed flat, at the current rate of over £300k. I was given two optios actually - this or the Cool Blue project - were others given this same option to invest in?

Himmapan only appears 30% sold, and in the current climate could get into difficulty I assume - as who will be buying these in a global credit crunch, and proeprty downturn. The resort looks good, but how long will it take to get all those facilities there, and only 28 days use - wehn we had 1005 at tropical hills, and use of these facilities - but personally its unfair. Its a vastly inferior investment, at a hugley inflated rate - I actually set up a group on the social network http://www.property-networks.net/groups/view/id_12/ if others wanted to join and debate.

Actually bougth into the Bophut development there, which has actually gone to plan. But I am annoyed about this one - take this, or potentailly loose your money - its rubbish from the developer.

HOLA4410
Im an investor in tropical hills as well - shocked at the decision. It also dosent stack up as I would like - a great 3 bed villa, with pool, at under £200k - now we get the option to transfer to a 2 bed flat, at the current rate of over £300k. I was given two optios actually - this or the Cool Blue project - were others given this same option to invest in?

Himmapan only appears 30% sold, and in the current climate could get into difficulty I assume - as who will be buying these in a global credit crunch, and proeprty downturn. The resort looks good, but how long will it take to get all those facilities there, and only 28 days use - wehn we had 1005 at tropical hills, and use of these facilities - but personally its unfair. Its a vastly inferior investment, at a hugley inflated rate - I actually set up a group on the social network http://www.property-networks.net/groups/view/id_12/ if others wanted to join and debate.

Actually bougth into the Bophut development there, which has actually gone to plan. But I am annoyed about this one - take this, or potentailly loose your money - its rubbish from the developer.

HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414

Sorry to hear about your troubles guys...

Thailand developers are notoriously fickle. Probably one of the worst countries in the world to ever contemplate investments. You never know whats round the corner in Thailand, and you will never get any protection from the government.

Good luck to you.

:D

• 2 years later...
HOLA4415