House Price Crash Forum

Pathetic Attempt To Discredit Hpc.co.uk

MOP

HOLA441

what a buch of horse Sh*t

yeah this site has lots of unsolicited GOOGLE ad's advertising "houses".

thats because the word "house" is the subject of the site, and because for the last 10 years (at least), the ponizi market is geared towards selling inflated "houses". Is that gonna change overnight now the crash has only just begun?

no, there is a lag, and that is all.

if the website was named "houseauctioncrash", and everyone was posting about "auctions", then we would see loads of ad's advertising auctions.

again, if the market was full of funds who "short sell" houses, or companies urging people to rent rather than buy, then we would see the inverse of what is shown now in GOOGLE ad's, and may then indicate the bottom of the market.

if anything the huge supply of GOOGLE ad's on this site pushing the buy side only shows how behind the curve the global media really is!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HOLA442
HOLA443
Nice to see that some of us got involved ! I thought this was interesting :

"The thing with the Housepricecrash site is that it has about 10 regular posters who appear to be investers.

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/loc...s-14052947.html

do they mean to suggest that a "saver" is not an "investor"?

or that an "investor" is somehow morally superior to a "saver"?

who exactly were lending the money to "investors" (on credit), if it was not "savers" ?

Edited by niquidin

HOLA444
HOLA445
:lol: I'm gonna have to turn Ad Blocker off for a while, I feel like I'm missing out here.

It is all making sense now. Last week i was posting about the Russia vs US nuke site thingy, then i saw ads appearing at the top about "Are you seeking women from Russia" etc ! And women from Thailand has been coming up lately too !

HOLA446
HOLA447
It is all making sense now. Last week i was posting about the Russia vs US nuke site thingy, then i saw ads appearing at the top about "Are you seeking women from Russia" etc ! And women from Thailand has been coming up lately too !

Hmmmm.... I guess it's one way of utilizing the STR fund (if you've got one). Personally I'll wait until they do a BOGOF deal. ;)

HOLA448
HOLA449

"The thing with the Housepricecrash site is that it has about 10 regular posters who appear to be investers. Endless posts about how to invest in gold and when to buy into oil again. One poster even suggested now's the time to buy investment property in UK and at the moment property maybe a better investment due to the fact his portfolio of shares had been eroded by current events. Not to mention the endless ads on the site for property investment courses. Doesn't sound like a site for the poor FTB."

comments here :

Posted by Fubar, a bull who posts on another site and spends half his time slagging off this one ;).

HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417

"The thing with the Housepricecrash site is that it has about 10 regular posters who appear to be investers. Endless posts about how to invest in gold and when to buy into oil again. One poster even suggested now's the time to buy investment property in UK and at the moment property maybe a better investment due to the fact his portfolio of shares had been eroded by current events. Not to mention the endless ads on the site for property investment courses. Doesn't sound like a site for the poor FTB."

comments here :

About the ads, yes I agree. Can't we have some ads for fixed rate deposit accounts to put our STR money into? And I don't mean the "dividend company" paying 12% per month or whatever it is.

HOLA4418
HOLA4419
About the ads, yes I agree. Can't we have some ads for fixed rate deposit accounts to put our STR money into? And I don't mean the "dividend company" paying 12% per month or whatever it is.

We have discussed this. Read the whole thread.

HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423

Shakerbaby ! I have consulted with Bruce Banner and he implied that you are a liar ! Is this true ?

ANGELINA JOLIE NAKED ANGELINA JOLIE NAKED ANGELINA JOLIE NAKED ANGELINA JOLIE NAKED ANGELINA JOLIE NAKANGELINA JOLIE NAKED ANGELINA JOLIE NAKED ANGELINA JOLIE NAKED ANGELINA JOLIE NAKED ANGELINA JOLIE NAKANGELINA JOLIE NAKED ANGELINA JOLIE NAKED ANGELINA JOLIE NAKED ANGELINA JOLIE NAKED ANGELINA JOLIE NAK

Edited by Master Of Puppets

HOLA4424
Shakerbaby ! I have consulted with Bruce Banner and he implied that you are a liar ! Is this true ?

ANGELINA JOLIE NAKED ANGELINA JOLIE NAKED ANGELINA JOLIE NAKED ANGELINA JOLIE NAKED ANGELINA JOLIE NAK

I think maybe we should just draw a line under this silly game of name calling....

GORDON BROWN DEAD GORDON BROWN DEAD GORDON BROWN DEAD GORDON BROWN DEAD GORDON BROWN

HOLA4425
Which one of you two is a lying sod then ?

:angry:

Read my profile. When I state a known fact on a matter it is a FACT. I am certainly not going to enter some immature tit-for-tat argument over what I know is the truth to someone elses lies.

I have given you the fact. That is all I will say on the matter.