House Price Crash Forum

Browns New Master Plan To End Hpc. 125% Liar Loans On Demand

BXLONDONMAN

yes i have a plan for brown god to the bankers,,,,

just give on demand 125% liar loans..property market will boom again in no time...

just give the loan,,no ID needed...no Qs asked...

no payments to be made for 25 years..

interst holiday, you just pay the whole lot at the end...

oh yes 0% interst on the loan,,,

now people any takers....how many of you would now fancy yoursefs as btl property kings....

yes make believe...but please feel free to add to this..

all better ideas welcome :lol:

i feel the gov are looking around for ideas...come on people help brown now.....in his hour of need... :unsure:

just give on demand 125% liar loans..property market will boom again in no time...

now people any takers....how many of you would now fancy yoursefs as btl property kings....

i feel the gov are looking around for ideas...come on people help brown now.....in his hour of need... :unsure:

Ssssshhhhhhh! Don't give him ideas ffs!

Wouldn't suprise me at all it they did this with some sort of tax payer suppliment on top of the mortgage. Seems everything is on the table no matter how immoral or downright stupid.

how many of you would now fancy yoursefs as btl property kings....

Whatever BXLONDONMAN is on, I want a several grammes of it.

How about a guaranteed govt buy-back scheme based on the value doubling every 7 years?

Can't fail.

god to the bankers brown,,,has bailed out the banks,,,now his going to bring down taxes,,,stamp duty also given a holiday up to 175k....

just one Q hows he doing it ?

The issue of gilts ? Which will probably be bought up by foreign nations (Brown hopes)... although any potential buyer must wonder whether what they are buying into really has anyworth... unless celeb culture is the new industrial output.

How about a guaranteed govt buy-back scheme based on the value doubling every 7 years?

Can't fail.

why not browns take on things is not in real...make believe brown god to the bankers,,,can bail out all the banks if he wants,,,yet ther is no cost,,how real is this ? Edited by BXLONDONMAN

Wouldn't suprise me at all it they did this with some sort of tax payer suppliment on top of the mortgage. Seems everything is on the table no matter how immoral or downright stupid.

I'm half expecting them to do something like this - loans direct from the government, no questions asked, 100% etc. If they do, I'll be in there, whatever the price, banking on price rises, but I won't be using any of my savings as deposit - the risk of it not making me rich will lie entirely with the lender :P

I'm half expecting them to do something like this - loans direct from the government, no questions asked, 100% etc. If they do, I'll be in there, whatever the price, banking on price rises, but I won't be using any of my savings as deposit - the risk of it not making me rich will lie entirely with the lender :P

not sure they will have 100% take up,,,,some people still might not think this offer of yours, would be good enouth for them. :lol:

Edited by BXLONDONMAN