House Price Crash Forum

Middle-class Rescue In Uk

dr ray

HOLA441
What do the folks on here think about whisky as currency?

Works for me, but could be watered-down so we'd need a whisky standard.

The younger generation are afraid of whisky though, and I reckon they'd probably prefer "E's" as the medium of exchange - so it's handy that the Euro symbol is a wobbly "E".

Mind you, since we are often told that "the boomers" have all the money by posters on this site, perhaps Tena pads, Sanatogen, Super Poli-grip and Preparation H might also be worth a punt...

X

Y

Y

HOLA442
Mind you, since we are often told that "the boomers" have all the money by posters on this site, perhaps Tena pads, Sanatogen, Super Poli-grip and Preparation H might also be worth a punt...

If they had enough whisky they wouldn't care about having these.

HOLA443
[. On a previous post I suggested they give poor people vouchers to spend on flat screen tvs or cars (although these are imported so would only help retailers).

Everything's imported, it seems. Anyone have any ideas about a stimulus package that could only be spent on British made stuff?

Scottish Whisky sounds good.

Yes...I think we need more Traffic Cones. We simply don't have enough. About 30 billion squillions of them I believe. As a nation we must try harder. If we made more, then not only could we employ more Traffic Cone Makers but employ millions of Traffic Cone Putter Outerers. This measure, along with Gordon's millions of Roof Laggers will solve the global economic crisis.

There...sorted. :blink: