House Price Crash Forum

Given The Choice, What Would Your Taxes Be Spent On?

i dont care i want a flat rate of 10% tax,,,i would then sign i want nothing from the goverment..i would be happy..i really could not care where they stick my tax...

they never tell us the truth look at the bail outs for the banks, just like that brown god to the bankers gets bns from where ?

i dont care i want a flat rate of 10% tax,,,i would then sign i want nothing from the goverment..i would be happy..i really could not care where they stick my tax...

they never tell us the truth look at the bail outs for the banks, just like that brown god to the bankers gets bns from where ?

The £500bn given to the banks looks generous in light of the fact that the annual UK budget is just £619bn (according to the chart). Could our money be better spent?

What is "social protection" when it's at home then?

Genuine question, for once.

handouts to people who dont want to work,or who work 16 hours and get more than someone working 40 due to tax credits.Basicaly apart from the state pension every penny of that is taken off people who work and given to people who dont.They love to mention how much they spend on health but they dont like to boast about that do they.If people actually realised how much of the year they work just to give to people who cant be arsed there would be a revolution.