House Price Crash Forum

Any One Know How The Wilsons Are Doing.......

just out of interst how are the wilsons doing.

i know they have started selling,,,

anybody know if they have sold any....?

they have a lot of property empty at the moment is it true....

they seem to be shy of the news papers these days ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i wonder why?

well there website is down.... maybe they are insolvent. nice

This Account Has Been Suspended

Please contact the billing/support department as soon as possible

www.wilson-property.co.uk

I was having a nice evening until I found this sanctimonious clap-trap. I can't for the love of me work out if it's up to date though.

http://www.jwipb.co.uk/bio.asp

ther on the line too thats the way the banks work....YES they have a LTD company, but the banks ..take back up incase the worst happens guess what ? :lol:

there will have been a director's indemnity guarantee in place. I should know - my bank needs one just for my ltd company 5k overdraft which I have never used

ther on the line too thats the way the banks work....YES they have a LTD company, but the banks ..take back up incase the worst happens guess what ? :lol:

To quote the website ...

The number one rule is:

Never use your own money.

Now that's a sound investing rule! It guarantee's the future stability of the financial system at taxpayer's expense and ensure's a sustainable financial future for everybody else's children.

How anybody who buys into this stuff can claim it was all the nasty evil bank's fault and nothing to do with them is a whiny little self deluding spoilt brat.

To quote the website ...

The number one rule is:

Never use your own money.

Now that's a sound investing rule! It guarantee's the future stability of the financial system at taxpayer's expense and ensure's a sustainable financial future for everybody else's children.

How anybody who buys into this stuff can claim it was all the nasty evil bank's fault and nothing to do with them is a whiny little self deluding spoilt brat.

one cant really blame the banks at the same time they must share some of the blame..greed takes over many a man++when you start to make money you start to think you can walk on water...

thats when the downfall comes,,,the whole of the uk was thinking hpc the wilsons were saying no way not down ther way :lol:

Incidently while wilson-property.co.uk isn't due for renewal until Jan 2010, all the other variations are available, including the .com, .net and .org domains.

Incidently while wilson-property.co.uk isn't due for renewal until Jan 2010, all the other variations are available, including the .com, .net and .org domains.

do you think ther will be any takers for ther ,,variations .com,.net etc wilsons will be a dirty word in property, before very long mark my words..

just out of interst how are the wilsons doing.

i know they have started selling,,,

anybody know if they have sold any....?

they have a lot of property empty at the moment is it true....

they seem to be shy of the news papers these days ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i wonder why?

Perhaps she missed the fact that the opening of the Channel Tunnel Rail Link means Ashford is no longer the gateway into the UK for EU businesses?

Also perhaps now sitting on a pile of empty properties with no prospect of tenants or considering flooding an already stagnant local market with a few hundred wimpey boxes?

Ebbsfleet International is where she should have been investing

Perhaps she missed the fact that the opening of the Channel Tunnel Rail Link means Ashford is no longer the gateway into the UK for EU businesses?

Also perhaps now sitting on a pile of empty properties with no prospect of tenants or considering flooding an already stagnant local market with a few hundred wimpey boxes?

Ebbsfleet International is where she should have been investing

really thanks for the info,,

just shows you if you dont do your home work, what might happen,,,and the clever wilsons missed all the info you knew...

tut,tut,school teachers not doing ther home work..it will be intersting to see how they get on...

*** BUMP ***

Their website: www.wilson-property.co.uk, is still down. Anyone know anything about this ?

Not only down "SUSPENDED" and "Please contact the billing/support department as soon as possible"!

For people so media focused this must surely be a case of can't rather than won't pay.

Interestingly their hosting provider is http://www.hogtronix.com SQUEAL PIGGIES, SQUEAL!!!!!!!!!!

ST