House Price Crash Forum

Peston Interviewing Phillip "i Dont Pay Tax Me" Green

HOLA441
HOLA442
Guest X-QUORK

Not surprising given the bovine brain activity of the average shopper. Already disadvantaged with sub 100 IQs, their internal CPUs flicker around 1% until they find something they want. Tunnel vision sets in as they hurry to the light, or the till as it's called. Endorphins flood through the system as the magic beeping sound signals a successful purchase, then it's back to idle brain state as they return to grazing the shopping centre pastures with the rest of the herd.

Rule Brittania.

HOLA443
Interviewed in the middle of a BHS shop i presume.

Surrounded by people shopping merrily/ poking over the reduced pants.

Nobody batted an eyelid.

Nobody recognised Pesto! Nobody!

what is worrying is that this business guru Greens solution to falling sales is for the banks to issue more credit.

Mr Green is clearly a beneficiary of the excess of credit from the last 10 years, and thinks its a good idea to carry on.

totally VI.

HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
what is worrying is that this business guru Greens solution to falling sales is for the banks to issue more credit.

Mr Green is clearly a beneficiary of the excess of credit from the last 10 years, and thinks its a good idea to carry on.

totally VI.

He says issue more credit one day and then calls for a return to 'old fashioned banking' the next.

Sounds like that other self proclaimed consumers friend Richard Branson sometimes.

HOLA447
Not surprising given the bovine brain activity of the average shopper. Already disadvantaged with sub 100 IQs, their internal CPUs flicker around 1% until they find something they want. Tunnel vision sets in as they hurry to the light, or the till as it's called. Endorphins flood through the system as the magic beeping sound signals a successful purchase, then it's back to idle brain state as they return to grazing the shopping centre pastures with the rest of the herd.

Rule Brittania.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Quality but sad........

HOLA448
HOLA449
Guest mattsta1964

Rule Brittania.

:lol::lol::lol:

Nice! Much chuckling here

HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
Guest DissipatedYouthIsValuable
Whats Philip Green doing in the UK? Isn't he a resident of Monaco? :lol:

Dare say Peston did a totally toadying interview and didn't ask the right question such as "when you go to pay some tax in the UK you fat scumbag?"

I'm getting a bit sick of paying an income tax bill 2/3 the size of a **** like that.

HOLA4415

Rule Brittania.

:lol:

I could actually visualise this in my head as I was reading it. Reminded me of that department store scene in Father Ted. Great stuff.