House Price Crash Forum

Can Anybody Tell Us How To F**k Ea

Quite right. Let's start right now with some English grammar. In the text above, the first sentence contains three basic errors. Firstly, the word 'even' has been inserted erroneously into the sentence. Secondly, the contraction don't has the apostrophe omitted. The third error is the omission of a full stop after the word 'print', which would then require a capital letter for the 'S' of 'sad' in the following sentence. Passing over the use of the conjunction 'but' to start the next sentence, and the fact that the initial 'b' requires capitalisation, we come to the abbreviation pc for percent. I think the '%' symbol would look neater here and help with the flow of the sentence, as would the addition of the word 'how' before the phrase 'we need to educate ourselves'. The first word of the final sentence lacks the conventional capitalisation and apostrophe. Also, 'scammed' has been spelled incorrectly.

While the above text is of a generally poor standard, it is actually not too bad when compared to some of your other offerings. Let me know if you want me to correct the grammar in all your future posts.

Perhaps English isn't his first language. :blink: That was my reaction when I read:

"No eas look loke payying for ther crimes i hope they R.I.P. after they close ther eas on mass."

Quite right. Let's start right now with some English grammar. In the text above, the first sentence contains three basic errors. Firstly, the word 'even' has been inserted erroneously into the sentence. Secondly, the contraction don't has the apostrophe omitted. The third error is the omission of a full stop after the word 'print', which would then require a capital letter for the 'S' of 'sad' in the following sentence. Passing over the use of the conjunction 'but' to start the next sentence, and the fact that the initial 'b' requires capitalisation, we come to the abbreviation pc for percent. I think the '%' symbol would look neater here and help with the flow of the sentence, as would the addition of the word 'how' before the phrase 'we need to educate ourselves'. The first word of the final sentence lacks the conventional capitalisation and apostrophe. Also, 'scammed' has been spelled incorrectly.

While the above text is of a generally poor standard, it is actually not too bad when compared to some of your other offerings. Let me know if you want me to correct the grammar in all your future posts.

Quite right. A lot of EAs also seem incapable of using the English language properly.