House Price Crash Forum

Can Anybody Tell Us How To F**k Ea

Just thinking all the people told to lie about what they earn to get a big loan by the ea loan dept.

Can they take the ea to court to get back loses on the property they bought through the ea.?

I hope somebody can help these people...........

If this was not done property would not have gone up so much....

H.P.C. has come about because of the ea and brown...........

Just thinking all the people told to lie about what they earn to get a big loan by the ea loan dept.

Can they take the ea to court to get back loses on the property they bought through the ea.?

They can not beacause the were complicit ,they were party to fraud .So they are as guilty as any broker unless they were illiterate stupid and could not sign ther one name

They can not beacause the were complicit ,they were party to fraud .So they are as guilty as any broker unless they were illiterate stupid and could not sign ther one name

What if they did not know they were breaking the law + the eas and ther broker claimed everybody does it.

You will lose the property you have no choice or lose the property one person was told?

Anybody you know who has ever been sent down for this sort of scam.

Any eas been put in prison or ther brokers for they forced many a ftb to do this...

One of the oldest tenets of British law is that ignorance of the law is no defence...

So it's still the numpty, greedy overreaching 'it's me pension' herd's fault.

Yes i agree ignorance should not be a defence.

Pray tell us how the greedy eas are not guilty.

I dont exuse the ftb but they must have a defence against the greedy eas.

Surely the law must put these greed merchants eas behind bars for there part + ther brokers.

The ftb was only trying to put a roof over ther head.

Can the law not help them the ftb

Is ther no case to ans for the eas and ther brokers........... :angry:

Yes i agree ignorance should not be a defence.

Pray tell us how the greedy eas are not guilty.

I dont exuse the ftb but they must have a defence against the greedy eas.

Surely the law must put these greed merchants eas behind bars for there part + ther brokers.

The ftb was only trying to put a roof over ther head.

Can the law not help them the ftb

Is ther no case to ans for the eas and ther brokers........... :angry:

The EAs are just tring to sell something, they aren't doing what is best for buyer or the seller, they just want to get paid and people would be naive to believe otherwise.

The FTB could put a roof over their head without lying, by renting for example. It's not like they have to sleep on the streets if they don't buy a house.

At the end of the days EAs and Brokers simply sell a product, and they can't put a gun to someone's head to make them lie about their income. Obviously a broker is regulated and shouldn't do this, but the buyer is equally guilty if they knowingly participate. There are also plenty of cases where buyers provide fake income information and documents to the broker and the fraud has nothing to do with the intermediary.

It is not a right to be able to buy a house and there is no right to receive compensation because you've made a bad financial decision.

The EAs are just tring to sell something, they aren't doing what is best for buyer or the seller, they just want to get paid and people would be naive to believe otherwise.

The FTB could put a roof over their head without lying, by renting for example. It's not like they have to sleep on the streets if they don't buy a house.

At the end of the days EAs and Brokers simply sell a product, and they can't put a gun to someone's head to make them lie about their income. Obviously a broker is regulated and shouldn't do this, but the buyer is equally guilty if they knowingly participate. There are also plenty of cases where buyers provide fake income information and documents to the broker and the fraud has nothing to do with the intermediary.

It is not a right to be able to buy a house and there is no right to receive compensation because you've made a bad financial decision.

Please dont forget its not that easy to rent on a property MARKET shooting up and up and up.

As you know these days eas are telling you that the rent might come down a bit you could always offer say ?

How the world of eas has changed.

Yes the ftb could rent but dont forget they were brainwashed into buying at crazy prices.

LIAR loans were the cause thanks to eas

I for one am glad hpc is here

Sorry, I don't buy this.

"The nasty EA, he forced me to lie, I didn't really want a f*ck-off big house".

First step in sorting the mess out is admitting we were too greedy

THE poor sod i am thinking off only bought a 1 bed flat in ealing from R°°° E°°°

they were on bbc i think back in 2003/4

for doing the same then only this guy did not know.

That he was going to become a crim because of being told to lie for a loan

the people who sold him the flat ie the eas told him its legal plus they got him a nice big liar loan

What a nice eas where would we be without them,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Where would prices have been without liar loans..........................?

THE poor sod i am thinking off only bought a 1 bed flat in ealing from R°°° E°°°

they were on bbc i think back in 2003/4

for doing the same then only this guy did not know.

That he was going to become a crim because of being told to lie for a loan

the people who sold him the flat ie the eas told him its legal plus they got him a nice big liar loan

What a nice eas where would we be without them,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Where would prices have been without liar loans..........................?

Did he not read the mortgage agreement before he signed it? The bit where it says that it is an offence to make a false declaration might have given the game away and told him that the EA was telling porkies.

Did he not read the mortgage agreement before he signed it? The bit where it says that it is an offence to make a false declaration might have given the game away and told him that the EA was telling porkies.

I am sorry to say the fool was told to sign he was not given a chance to read anything.

Yes stupid does spring to mind but you have to believe he was under press from the broker and the eas.

In a hot market also with the papers making people believe if you dont buy now you will miss the boat.

We all would like to think we would read the contract but he did not and they wrote his income.

i told him go to the police confess all and see what happens.

He is not to well these days it starts with d he is very d.

I think he could do harm to himself..........

Anyway i hope he does not. thats why i wanted to know if he had any chance against the eas

I am sorry to say the fool was told to sign he was not given a chance to read anything.

Yes stupid does spring to mind but you have to believe he was under press from the broker and the eas.

In a hot market also with the papers making people believe if you dont buy now you will miss the boat.

We all would like to think we would read the contract but he did not and they wrote his income.

Anyway i hope he does not. thats why i wanted to know if he had any chance against the eas

it really wouldn't help, it would be your friend's word against the EAs.

and since your friend is confessing to be a liar, why should anyone believe him?

Dip it in grit, then very roughly. ;)

Guest mattsta1964
You know, some people were stupid and got shafted. Me included, managed to sort myself out by 2006. My mum is still in the poo and seems reluctant to drag herself out.

EA's/ Kirsty Allsop etc are bastards and should be brought to account.

We're all too quick though to put all the blame on other people. Time we grew up as a society and realised we can't have everything we want right now.

Paying a fortune for a 1 bed flat is silly - I learnt that lesson, sure he has now as well (and I'm sure he thought he was making a great investment at the time, don't tell me he was just trying to find somewhere to live...)

Commerce and contractual obligation.

This is all that is important.

Human misery isn't included in the equation, neither is empathy.

When you enter into a mortgage contract, you should not do so under false pretence

You should read the small print

You should understand your rights

It is is your responsility before entering a bilateral contract to understand the facts.

Simple really........

So whilst I sympathise with many people who find themselves in difficulties, it was their carelessless and ignorance that got them in trouble.

People just have to take some responsibility. If you don't, you learn the hard way.

As i've said here many times before, anyone who believes what they read in the papers or see on TV is a retard and deserves everything they get.

They are ultimately there to make people buy newspapers and watch their TV shows, not to act as the saviours of mankind. People need to think for themselves more and take everything they read with a pinch of salt.

Guest mattsta1964
As i've said here many times before, anyone who believes what they read in the papers or see on TV is a retard and deserves everything they get.

They are ultimately there to make people buy newspapers and watch their TV shows, not to act as the saviours of mankind. People need to think for themselves more and take everything they read with a pinch of salt.

I'm afraid you're right.

People just have to educate themselves. We're fekkn doomed if we don't because we'll lose everythi9ng

I'm afraid you're right.

People just have to educate themselves. We're fekkn doomed if we don't because we'll lose everythi9ng

How many people even these days dont read the small print sad but true.but you are 100pc on the ball about we need to educate ourselves.its the only way to try to stop being scamed..

How many people even these days dont read the small print sad but true.but you are 100pc on the ball about we need to educate ourselves.its the only way to try to stop being scamed..

Quite right. Let's start right now with some English grammar. In the text above, the first sentence contains three basic errors. Firstly, the word 'even' has been inserted erroneously into the sentence. Secondly, the contraction don't has the apostrophe omitted. The third error is the omission of a full stop after the word 'print', which would then require a capital letter for the 'S' of 'sad' in the following sentence. Passing over the use of the conjunction 'but' to start the next sentence, and the fact that the initial 'b' requires capitalisation, we come to the abbreviation pc for percent. I think the '%' symbol would look neater here and help with the flow of the sentence, as would the addition of the word 'how' before the phrase 'we need to educate ourselves'. The first word of the final sentence lacks the conventional capitalisation and apostrophe. Also, 'scammed' has been spelled incorrectly.

While the above text is of a generally poor standard, it is actually not too bad when compared to some of your other offerings. Let me know if you want me to correct the grammar in all your future posts.

Don't you think that some way would have been found to distribute the almost-free money that was made available? The banks would have found someone or some sector to lend the money to. We can blame the EAs, but really it's the banks that provided the loans ... and it was the government that provided the banks with the means to generate the cheap money.