House Price Crash Forum

To Buy Why Off Course ?

only buy if you know you will stick around at least 10 years in the house or flat you want to buy and you can afford the repayments. GET your property at the price you can afford. if you can do this you will be ok to buy now regardless of what happens to property over the next two years.fix your repayments enjoy your home. people who can not buy this way rent you will be better of. a property should be a home rented or bought we all should know i hope we can not take our money, with us so if you have money or not when you go out off this world you go empty handed.do not feel or be made to feel less because you do not own your own property ownership is a mith to keep people with little or no money slaves to the property and the state for all their lifes. if you have kids and you can not afford to buy but want to leave money to them get cheap life insurance so when you go they have something.even if you have 100 houses they will be left behind when you go .wealth is a state of mind enjoy life forget trying to be a slave to money.

only buy if you know you will stick around at least 10 years in the house or flat you want to buy and you can afford the repayments. GET your property at the price you can afford. if you can do this you will be ok to buy now regardless of what happens to property over the next two years.fix your repayments enjoy your home. people who can not buy this way rent you will be better of. a property should be a home rented or bought we all should know i hope we can not take our money, with us so if you have money or not when you go out off this world you go empty handed.do not feel or be made to feel less because you do not own your own property ownership is a mith to keep people with little or no money slaves to the property and the state for all their lifes. if you have kids and you can not afford to buy but want to leave money to them get cheap life insurance so when you go they have something.even if you have 100 houses they will be left behind when you go .wealth is a state of mind enjoy life forget trying to be a slave to money.

Thank you very much for your post Mr Mandelson. Very informative.

Thank you very much for your post Mr Mandelson. Very informative.

'Sell when the market's within 10% of its peak, and buy when its within 10% of its bottom'.

By my reckoning that would be when the Halifax average house price is showing somewhere around 120-130k.

A way to go yet!

As i said if you can afford it buy. if you can not well ?............

THEN just rent or stay with your perents to save more.

Do what you want.

I have my own place.

all paid................ ;)

yes i become a loan free ............

So can you if you want

its simple

JUST FOLLOW WHAT I HAVE SAID.......

as long as you can afford to pay.

the pain will end one day....

It gets paid of or you check out of this life.

The end is the same we leave with a big fat Zero :(

Sorry wellandP, but I think this makes sense! Although I believe anyone should be able to own their own home if they wish.

Guest Mr Parry
As i said if you can afford it buy. if you can not well ?............

THEN just rent or stay with your perents to save more.

Do what you want.

I have my own place.

all paid................ ;)

So can you if you want

its simple

as long as you can afford to pay.

the pain will end one day....

It gets paid of or you check out of this life.

The end is the same we leave with a big fat Zero :(

You're not the Phone Jacker are you?

" . . . so that's one JOOVC DOOOVD and one JOOOVC HUOOD LUUCCAD TUVF"

I am not sayying to offer the asking price.

oh not the asking price no never never not in million years.

should you offer the asking price but ABOUT 30 per cent less.

would be fair from the end of last months prices........

THATS WHAT MEEEEEEEEEEEE THINKS.............O.K. ;)

Are you Gollum??

Did you damage the Caps Lock or Shift key when you entered your username ? It seems to have got stuck when you typed "GET", then completely failed again.

I`m no spelling, grammar or writing expert, but I find posts such as this difficult to read and therefore difficult to take seriously, as they remind me of the scribblings of a 4 year old.

So can you if you want

its simple

I tried to follow what you said but your SPAG are atrocious making the point of your post (ie communication) elusive at best. I agree with they guy above - I prefer to take advice from someone who is either literate, or has enough respect to take the time to make his communications clear.

PS - I too can type with my teeth, but I tend not to when I want to make myself clear!

Edited by The Dragon