House Price Crash Forum

Brown Interviewed By John Snow - Channel 4 Now

Guest UK Debt Slave

Guest mattsta1964

Brown has just stated that the system of regulation we have in the UK to control the banking system is the best in the world

I'm speechless...............

What fekkn planet does this imbecile live on?

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Brown has just stated that the system of regulation we have in the UK to control the banking system is the best in the world

I'm speechless...............

What fekkn planet does this imbecile live on?

I couldn't believe it either - he is an absolute idiot!

When Snow asked him about the glut of buy-to-let and self-cert mortgages that got out on control "on your watch".

Brown ignored the question and started prattling on about short selling.

His refusal to answer the question shows what an arrogant get he is - I can't believe I ever voted for this shower of idiots.

Rant Over!

I have said it before and will say it again, when a politician repeatedly ignores the questions the interview should be terminated immediately.

This public humiliation is the only way I can think of to bring them back into line.

Can you imagine Gordon's face if after a question being asked for the second time and with him going of on a tangent, Jon Snow had terminated the interview advising the viewer "channel 4 has taken this action as we are unable to get a straight answer and are no longer willing to broadcast Labour propaganda."

I can't believe I ever voted for this shower of idiots.

You are equally guilty for what the Labour party has done to this country as Gordon is.

By voting for this scum you gave them the power to do the damage we warned you about !

Hang your head in shame Lefty.

At least you had the courage to admit your mistake though so I admire you for that alone.

I have said it before and will say it again, when a politician repeatedly ignores the questions the interview should be terminated immediately.

This public humiliation is the only way I can think of to bring them back into line.

Can you imagine Gordon's face if after a question being asked for the second time and with him going of on a tangent, Jon Snow had terminated the interview advising the viewer "channel 4 has taken this action as we are unable to get a straight answer and are no longer willing to broadcast Labour propaganda."

That would be a good idea, well done !

I watched that, I thought although not pressing enough, John Snow asked a succesion of questions as if he was reading them from HPC.

When Brown started wittering on about " Let`s not forget we have had 10 years of fantastic wonderful growth blah blah blah" Snow retorted with " That was your boom and now we have the bust"

Slack jaw robbing ****

edit for spelling

Edited by Bosh
You are equally guilty for what the Labour party has done to this country as Gordon is.

By voting for this scum you gave them the power to do the damage we warned you about !

Hang your head in shame Lefty.

At least you had the courage to admit your mistake though so I admire you for that alone.

But that's not quite it, is it? Because we have an electoral system that is incredibly inefficient when it comes to translating the wishes of the electorate into a representative parliament, people usually don't vote FOR anyone. On May 2nd 1997 I couldn't find a single person who said they'd voted for Labour, or Lib-Dem come to that.

Just lots who'd voted AGAINST the Tories, their only aim being to get the Tory out. And now I hear lots of folk talking about how they want to vote Labour out but no-one has talked about voting the Tories in.

Which hardly makes for constructive popular engagement in politics.

But that's not quite it, is it? Because we have an electoral system that is incredibly inefficient when it comes to translating the wishes of the electorate into a representative parliament, people usually don't vote FOR anyone. On May 2nd 1997 I couldn't find a single person who said they'd voted for Labour, or Lib-Dem come to that.

Just lots who'd voted AGAINST the Tories, their only aim being to get the Tory out. And now I hear lots of folk talking about how they want to vote Labour out but no-one has talked about voting the Tories in.

Which hardly makes for constructive popular engagement in politics.

I understand the point you are making and I agree to some extent.

A better solution rather than voting Labour would be to simply not vote at all. Labour always make a mess of the economy and should never be trusted with it. It stuns me to this day that there were some people out there that would rather ruin the country than to simply abstain from voting !

So if the conservatives got in with only a few thousand votes it would show the whole system up for what it is.

In a democracy nobody gets what they want. A better system would be perhaps an intelligence and contribution test before having the ability to cast a vote, a sort of voting licence. That would keep Labour out for good as the chavs would have no vote !

My earlier point which you quoted was to try to make the Labour voter realise just what he has done to the country and accept responsibility for his actions.

Lets hope he simply doesn’t vote next time !

Gordon has an incredible ability to just outright lie to someone without even blinking.

==============================================================================

Like Blears and all the rest of them. They have no shame. None. You cannot embarrass them. They still have complete arrogant self belief when everything is collapsing around them. Bizarre.

Absolutely spot on, Ulfar.

I was watching that interview & just thought to myself, "If I was Snow I'd just stand up, take my mic off & say 'Well if you're going to ignore every one of my questions and instead answer one you've dreamed up in your head then there's no point in talking to you', and walk off".

I'd actually punch him in the face but Snow's more professional than me & I couldn't imagine him doing it, no matter how hard I tried ...

Gordon has an incredible ability to just outright lie to someone without even blinking.

==============================================================================

Like Blears and all the rest of them. They have no shame. None. You cannot embarrass them. They still have complete arrogant self belief when everything is collapsing around them. Bizarre.

Agree with you totally.

It scares me though !

A better system would be perhaps an intelligence and contribution test before having the ability to cast a vote, a sort of voting licence. That would keep Labour out for good as the chavs would have no vote !

You think chavs vote! Most of them wouldn't know an election was on or where to even vote.

Perhaps there should be a clip during X-Factor or Big Brother or whatever reality c**p is on at the time of the election reminding people.

You think chavs vote! Most of them wouldn't know an election was on or where to even vote.

Perhaps there should be a clip during X-Factor or Big Brother or whatever reality c**p is on at the time of the election reminding people.

You want the sort of people who watch X-Factor or Big Brother to have a say in how the country is run !!! :lol:

At the start of the interview (just before Brown started quoting from his prepared bag of phrases) I turned to the wife and said to watch out for the catchphrases:

-Do whatever is necessary

-Decisive action

-Stability

-International problem

-Oil prices

Sadly, they all came up, and some more on top. He even managed to get in the 15% interest rate chestnut (wasn't it 15% for one afternoon in 1992?)

Darling was on earlier and he was talking about "doing whatever is necessary". I guess the same bloke writes the script for him and Brown. I assume that "doing whatever is necessary" means lying and talking a load of crap.

Oh dear. In recent months I have found myself considering voting for ... ugh... swalllow hard... the conservatives! Bloody hell, to think it's come to that!

QB

Chavs definitely do vote.

The mothers do at least. Solid Labour, need to protect "moi bennyfit".

Actually thinking about it, seriously, joking aside. ;)

Who other than chavs and immigrants vote Labour ? As far as I can tell they are the only ones who gain from a Labour government.

Labour policies are targeted to increase their vote by encouraging uncontrolled chav breeding with benefits including a free house and mass importation of immigrants.

Workers and responsible people are always punished under Labour so it would be odd for them to vote Labour.