House Price Crash Forum

Breaking News - Us Election Delayed

Rumour has it that they might actually delay the presidential race as a result of the financial crisis.

I know this has been touted on here before, so I was in disbelief at hearing this, but it came from a trusted source.

Still, just rumour at this stage so please don't flame me... I just thought you might want to know...

You should change the title.

Rumour has it that they might actually delay the presidential race as a result of the financial crisis.

I know this has been touted on here before, so I was in disbelief at hearing this, but it came from a trusted source.

Still, just rumour at this stage so please don't flame me... I just thought you might want to know...

Hmmmmm...

McCain suspends campaign to work on Wall Street plan

First steps, perhaps?

Edit: Typo

Edited by narrowescape

Rumour has it that this is a bulls*hit thread.

For the record.....Newsnight just reporting Obama having said "he doesnt't want to postpone anything".

McCain has suspended his campaign and I believe that Obama will follow if he hasn't done already!

Sorry to disappoint you but it seems that Obama has got more balls than that. He is not getting sucked into this piece of Republican BS.

Edited by Nickolarge
.............Beaking News..........US bombs Iran................

Thought I might as well join in!

Further breaking news a bit later on.....................Iran is a bit pissed off.......

Maybe the inside man`s trusted source is a man on the inside :blink:

Breaking News.....

"The inside man needs moderating."

Looser.

Awwwoooooooga.