House Price Crash Forum

Beatiful House On Ebay For Sale !

BigLog

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
I really do hope that isn't your house...

No it isn't !!

When I saw this I genuinely hope NO ONE buys this 'house'. Maybe an 'investor' so that he can get his fingers burnt but certainly not a small family just starting out.

I wasn't even aware that such awful places as this even existed !!

I mean, just look at it, there isn't anything right about it !!

And how can they say that it's recently been totally refurbished :blink:

HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448

I don't live all together that far from Pontlottyn, and I can honestly say that the place is a complete dive. No one in thier right mind should ever consider driving through the place let alone buying an 'investment' there. On the plus side its a short drive to the Brecon Beacons....but then you would have to come back (to Pontlottyn)

Oh and the average wage for that area must be only about 12k, which would make the price almost 6 times the average salary... Crazy!!

There is a mistake in the advert too, it would take about an hour and 20 minutes to drive to cardiff, oh the joy!!

edit: clarity

Edited by superdez

HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414

Not so much a house, more a symbol of a sad existence. Screaming kids and dog shit everywhere, no jobs, no perspective , no life. Incessant soaps all day and down to the rugby to drink the night .

To break the existential gloom, an occasional Saturday night shag with some clueless, sloppy slapper from Nantyglo. 40k... yes, I think that's about right for the terrace.

Ok, this is in the valleys, but I'm sure it could just as easily be in Newcastle, M'Chester or Glasgow.

HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418

Dont fall for the "kids toys in the garden ploy". thats just to get symphathy and make you bid more.

I didnt even realise ebay had a property section.

What are the sellers fees?? probably more expensive than an estate agent.

Then you will have some bored kid bid and buy . and you will have to claim back all your ebay fees.

Its bad enough selling small worthless items on ebay......The postage will be hideous on 4 bed detached. :P

HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421