House Price Crash Forum

Get A Bottle Of Champagne For Monday Evening

HOLA441
  • Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
I'm not sure whether anyone has put this on YouTube yet but I put it on my channel just in case.

[sorry about the audio glitches but it's down to way the DVD recorder generates the recording!]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzvuS22HnSY

Please rate if you have a YT account...

Thanks and enjoy!

Regards,

Tucksy

Great work Tucksy...a 5 star vote from me and I watched it last evening.

HOLA443
HOLA444

EDIT: Just bumping this one as I've now changed the title on YouTube to try to increase the views and 'provoke debate'. ;)

New title is: 'UK HOUSE PRICES TO FALL 50% BY 2011? [22-9-08]'

Thanks to those who've already viewed and rated and please keep them coming as the higher the viewing and comment ratings, the more exposure it will likely get.

Best regards, Tucksy

[sorry about the audio glitches but it's down to way the DVD recorder generates the recording!]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzvuS22HnSY

Please rate if you have a YT account...

Thanks and enjoy!

Regards,

Tucksy

HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
Guest AuntJess

Sure enough, whenever someone has the guts to stick their head up over the parapet, some clowns are all too happy to shoot at it. <_<

Personally I think FP has a lot of guts: He has stuck to his guns for yonks now, often being the only dissenting, sane voice in all this madness, yet still he kept his head and his stance.

I say well done to him, his appearance on TV was dignified: what he said, necessary for those who STILL have their bloody heads in the sand of Greed.

HOLA448

I find the predictions on unemployment pretty damn scary. So fishman I get your point, it will cause misery for a lot of people. However the news on house prices is great! I really really hope we get more than 30% drops. That'd be cool. Great program. The more we have of this on mainstram tele the better!

HOLA449
"I've been forecasting for the past 2 or 3 years that house prices were going to crash".

At little bit of historical revisionism going on there. Or was FP a bull when he joined this site in 2004?

I joined this site in 2005, but didn't expect it to crash the moment I joined!

HOLA4410