House Price Crash Forum

Buy A House In Spain Without A Deposit

Hi, at least in the Torrevieja, Costa Blanca area, where prices are now very reasonable due to big offer, we are able to offer to UK citizens a mortgage of 95% loan to value or even higher

This means, that due to the way things operated in Spain, you would be able to buy many selected properties with very little deposit and in some cases no deposit at all. In some cases, even the associated costs of buying in Spain (around a 10%) could be cover for the mortgage

Please note that a normal Spanish mortgages for a no resident is around a 70% and althought many in fact claim offering a higer mortgage, at the true time, are very little these with the needed resources to make the thing work

Additionally to the above, you are ASSURED you will be paying just normal commissions as you will be dealing with a Spanish company which is happy enough with making a "normal living" instead of charging way over the odds as many (prefer no comment more about this).

You are also GUARANTEED that in no time you will be put under any kind of pressure to buy whatsoever and that at all times, you would be with a personal Spanish/English translator (myself) that would keep you right and inform at any step of the way

We do not pay any inspection trips since our commissions are really minimal

Should you like more information, please dont hesitate contacting me at (UK number) and I should be able to give you an answer of your ability of getting such mortgage in just a few hours

01506 493175

07986 731976

or email j.valencia@blueyonder.co.uk with your phone number

I hope this is allow on this message boards, otherwise, moderator, please feel free to delete this post and PLEASE accept my apologise

Jesus, correct me if I'm wrong, but haven't you been complaining all these months about foreigners buying property in Spain and forcing up the price beyond your reach? So why are you now helping people do exactly that?

You are totally correct. But if you read the start of my message, prices has settle now, at least in Torrevieja

But there is more to it. I has now moved over there to live permanently (still coming here too now and again).

British people keeps buying but thinking that Spaniards will lie to them, and also due to the language barriers, they buy from their British countryman which, not all, but many, are really charging them ANYTHING and I really mean anything

I thought, since at the end of the day this is not going to be stopped, if somebody has to made the money, at least I do it myself, WHILE PROVIDING, a service and value for money that they (British) are not going to get from their own countryman in a million years

Why buy property in Spain?

Just wait a couple of years and they will be giving it away.

I am amazed that people can see any other scenario than massively plunging Spanish house prices over the coming years.

Edited by BandWagon
  • 3 weeks later...

I am sorry to have say this BUT if I was moving to Spain, Torrevieja would be one of the last places that I would move to.

When I move from the UK, which I will do, I will move to an area where I can integrate with local people and endeavour to learn to speak their language and be a part of the local life. Yes I know this takes time but for myself I believe that it is well worth the effort.

What I do NOT want is to find myself in an enclave of ex pats and Torrevieja, along with other places such as Benidorm, Malaga, Alicante etc. etc. are prime examples of that.

Jesus - you say that property prices have now settled down in Torrevieja and that NON nationals can have a 95% mortgage. How are you going to manage this bearing in mind that 70% is normal? When I last investigated this, it was law that NON nationals could not have more than 70% mortgage.

I, for one, would like to know how this is going to be achieved.

More details please.

I am editing this thread as I have just found this link elsewhere on this forum.

95% Mortgage

The link talks about the "Loan To Value" which is the VALUE that the BANK or other lending institution places upon the property. That as we all know can bear no relation to the price being asked for the property.

I believe, rightly or wrongly Jesus (and yes I know how to pronounce that name in Spanish), that this is the method of loan arrangement that you have been referring to ? If this is so, then if the LTV placed upon the property falls way below the asking price of the property, how are you going to assist in making up the shortfall?

Edited by David584

More seriously I have been through Torrevieja and its a horrendous over developed concrete monstrosity.

Also don't forget the dangers of the Land Grab laws.

In addition Spain is likely to be hit by a very nasty property price bust. This is likely to happen because of the local average income to average house price ratio and because once the bust in the UK gets going it will hit the Spanish property market very hard. It would be foolish to buy in Torrevieja, and indeed any part of Spain, at the present time.

Edited by Alfie Moon

Hello David and sorry for the delay in answering back - never got a notification that it was replies to my post

Torrevieja, is nothing YET like a Benidor, Malaga or similar thought the way it goes it eventually will get there but still MILES TO GO

Anyway, you still need to cater for peoples need of work. ie, no everybody moving abroad is already retired and with the rest of their lifes pretty much economically sorted.

These not into the above category, I assume you amongs them, I would not advice to move into a totally spanish enviroment UNLESS they speak a decent spanish or else they will struggle to make a living. They will struggle with a SUPER command of the Spanish, let alone not speaking a word or near nothing of it

Please note that I only been twice to Torrevieja, I did so because is still one of the few places in Spain (I am talking coast and I am talking so for a reason) where you can still afford to buy a near decent house for your money

I was expecting pretty much the sort of comments that you are making but very nicely surprise I discover that is nothing like what I thought it would be. So much so that I bought my own house in there

For these who wants to know, I bought two houses in one for £110000

This is, thought within the same garden, (which is also divided in two) two totally independent entrances, two livingrooms, 2 kitchens, 2 full bathrooms, and 2 x 2 double bedrooms and one porsch

I will be living in one and renting the other and pretty much the mortgage should pay itself, THOUGHT I have to admit that there is now a lot of competence to rent in Torrevieja

Regarding integration, speaking the language etc, let me tell you than 70% of the population of Torrevieja speaks spanish and is formed for Spanish (mainly) and some sudamericans people

The other 30% fair enough are brits, germans, etc, BUT LETS FACE IT I need these for a living and I believe that you would need them to if as you say you would be moving to Spain some day

Please note the above remark is being made in the BEST sense of the word

Jesus - you say that property prices have now settled down in Torrevieja and that NON nationals can have a 95% mortgage. How are you going to manage this bearing in mind that 70% is normal? When I last investigated this, it was law that NON nationals could not have more than 70% mortgage.

Prices in Torrevieja are now settle thought many owners still in denial but hey, that happens everywhere

Regarding the mortgage you are right that non-nationals are only allow to a 70% mortgage, BUT HEY THIS IS SPAIN, if I tell you that I (THROUGHT A TOTALY LEGAL SPANISH LEADER BANK) can give you a 95% mortgage is because I can

Dont ask me how, if you want a totally legal, 95% mortgage to buy a house in or around Torrevieja, let me know and I will get it for you, at very normal rates and even if you are self-employ and without accounts. FULL STOP

I, for one, would like to know how this is going to be achieved.

More details please.

U interested in knowing for good buy a book - please no offese - if you want a house with a 95% mortgage contact me privately

I am editing this thread as I have just found this link elsewhere on this forum.

95% Mortgage

I have the pleassure to have been talking with this chap in the past - very nice person by the way

As for whatever method I may use, I really dont think I have to openly explain to anybody - no offense for this please

I am offering something totally legal, endorsed by A LEADER SPANISH BANK of SUPERB REPUTATION and I dont see why I should explain the details of it

All that anybody needs to know is that you would get a 95% mortgage, with no fees, with totally normal rates and even better than many other banks and that THERE IS NOTHING TO PAY in front, OH YES, and that our percentage in any sale is VERY LOW compared to others and that WE PUT NO PRESSURE WHATSOEVER and, and, and.....honestly, can see why should I explain further.....do any british bank go throught explanations about their mortgage?, they give it to you or not, they give you the facts (namely figures to pay) and that's is about it

I believe, rightly or wrongly Jesus (and yes I know how to pronounce that name in Spanish), that this is the method of loan arrangement that you have been referring to ? If this is so, then if the LTV placed upon the property falls way below the asking price of the property, how are you going to assist in making up the shortfall?

PLEASE NOTE no eveybody can offer this as practicallySpanish banks, now, like brits ones, are lending in purchase value, no longer in

Not sure if I understand exactly the other question of you.

What you meant? are you asking me that if somebody buy a house and the house devaluate, are you asking me to bear the lost for the house?, surely that's not you are asking me, cant be, you seems more inteligent than that.

If is that what you are asking David, do you mean that I should ask them for their winnings if the houses increases in value

I dont know what's to happen to the future of the houses, I am not a financial adviser or anything like it

Is very easy

If you want a house that cost £100000 in Spain, you as a British have to put £30000 + another £10000 buying cost = £40000

You can buy the same house with me but only having to have ready on cash £15000 or even less

SAME RATES, SAME BUYING FEES, NO PRESSURE, SAME HOUSES, NO MONEYS ON FRONT....What happen, are you applying the old say, if it sounds too good must not be truth? WELL, ON THIS CASE IT IS TRUE

More seriously I have been through Torrevieja and its a horrendous over developed concrete monstrosity.

Also don't forget the dangers of the Land Grab laws.

In addition Spain is likely to be hit by a very nasty property price bust. This is likely to happen because of the local average income to average house price ratio and because once the bust in the UK gets going it will hit the Spanish property market very hard. It would be foolish to buy in Torrevieja, and indeed any part of Spain, at the present time.

Alfie, overdevelop and land grab laws CANT go together

Now, of course Spain could get hit by a bust, nobody is safe. I am the very first person annoyed to the prices of the houses in Spain. Of course the house in Spain are TERRIFYINGLY expensive but where arent they?