House Price Crash Forum

National Strike Against Gordon Brown

234SALE

HOLA441
Remind us all, oh great knowledgeable one, when the last PM was "dropped on the whim of the Monarch with the dissolution of parliament". (Other than in Australia, of course, via the Governor General.) When you've failed, let me know so that I can remind you when was the last time a PM (a Tory one, actually) got an unsuitable Monarch thrown out on his ear.

The myth that a constitutional monarch has any power, whatsoever, is allowed to continue so that people like you can believe that monarchy has a purpose. It has one, of course. But merely a decorative one.

p

The beauty of the system is that PMs dont overstep the mark because of this - which is why you havent seen it.

Remember the Army swear an oath to the Queen not parliament.

He who has the guns has the final say.

Read some history.

HOLA442
I am suggesting the people of this once great nation stand together, which ever way you vote and get rid of the unelected Prime Minister of Great Britain.

Maybe then the message will be clear.

http://www.ehow.com/how_2070003_go-strike.html

I go on strike over issues not personalities. I wouldn't go on strike over Kerry watsername either.

What issues particularly would you like me to strike about?

House price crash? Underway.

Economic meltdown? Global phenomena

Stupid government? Far too general

Overthrow of the goverment? well frankly I think that it makes little difference which version of the deckchairs are lined up but we clearly differ because I tend to believe that national frameworks have a very limited applicability over economics.

Nanny state? Well you got me there, but I have a terrible feeling the other mob would swing away from grotesque care homes towards workhouses.

If you want to call a general strike first please clarify for me. Are you one of those commies that believe in collective action? in which case I take your point, but I don't think you will achieve your outcome by replacing this government with a Tory one (unless of course this is phaze 1 of a Trotskyist plot) or are you a pissed off Tory that just wants to cause trouble? (there is no such thing as society, only the individual. Margaret Thatcher). Alternatively you might just be an pissed off person, in which case, if you want a general strike, good luck.

HOLA443
I am suggesting the people of this once great nation stand together, which ever way you vote and get rid of the unelected Prime Minister of Great Britain.

Maybe then the message will be clear.

http://www.ehow.com/how_2070003_go-strike.html

The vast majority of people on this forum are anti-union, but they would participate in a general strike to get rid of Gordon Brown!

Madness!

HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446