House Price Crash Forum

If The Pm's Office Called And Asked Whether Brown Could

Guest mattsta1964
... his new housing rescue plans, what would your answer be?

I think mine would be "Of course, he would be most welcome, as long as I have a guarantee that it's going out live".

:lol:

I think they'd be too busy trying to prise the steak tenderizer out of my hands

Guest KingCharles1st

Yeah would be great- have your missus turn of fthe gas stopcock half way through cooking the meal- "oh... the meter has finally run out.."

Then a few minutes later have her do the same thing with the 'leccy master switch.

The get a big mate of yours to break into the house posing as a bailiff demanding you give him all the fixtures and fittings RIGHT NOW OR THERE WILL BE TROUBLE

Then a few mins later have your aged mum stagger out the living room on sticks- "Ooh that lovely man who took the telly- shame he couldn't have waited until I saw the end of Mr Darling's speech- he is so much nicer than the KNUTT we have as a Prime Minister...

Edited by KingCharles1st

Guest Shedfish

there is barely room in my kitchen for the both of us.

this should give you a clue about how i feel about Brown and his 'rescue'

he'd need rescuing, i think

(stop tapping my phone)

He can pop round my house anytime. We can talk about how many first time buyers

he's likely to bankrupt and drive into a life of negative equity with his new cunning plan.

Having said that I'm not too sure if he'll fit his humungus head through the drawing

room door. Oh, and he must keep his hand in his pockets that constant twiddling of

the fingers drives me round the bend.

i'd be happy to have him round my rented house, so long as it was a sunday maybe, have a few beers, watch the footy, actually get to know the **** that has ruined/blighted almost 10 years of my life, and is still (maybe) attempting to ruin the rest of it.

would i have him round for a tv promo? no.

... his new housing rescue plans, what would your answer be?

I think mine would be "Of course, he would be most welcome, as long as I have a guarantee that it's going out live".

He's going to offer to stand in my kitchen.

Next to my kitchen knives.

Yeah ok, see you in 20 minutes. :P