• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444

FP.

That was totally super.

If not the best interview ever in my opinion.

I know he doens't like polls about him, maybe we could start a "Vote for FP's best ever performance poll"? with alist of his top media appearances all in one place.

Anyway, loved that it was ace. Totally ace.

HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449

Round of applause for Financial Planner.

Seriously, that was the flat-out best interview I've ever seen you make, in terms of the average Joe being able to understand it.

Points made quickly, coherently, and delivered with just the right amount of fury.

I liked how you didn't try to explain the concept of fiat money... you've done a good job of doing this in previous interviews, but it's really too large a topic to get across in a 2-minute interview without confusing people (although, I guess it was suitable for that Channel 4 news one, given the different audience). I was glad to see this one going straight to the point in very clear terms for anyone who was wondering whether or not to buy after the stamp duty change, it was a very suitable approach for Sky News.

HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415

Christ - Kay has just interviewed Norman Lamont and closed with a question "would you buy property now?" To which he replied he "thought property prices would be lower in a years time." Kays response of "that's all we wanted to now - thank you. Former chancellor there predicting further falls in the housing maket...".

Sky news is really really going for it today - is Kay an STR'r?

HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423
A great interview JD! How very refreshing that this is being aired. Well done.

Quite brilliant performance, and should be required viewing for anyone stupid enough to be thinking of buying after the `sticking plaster` policies of the government on the housing market.

It is an absolute disgrace that this government will sucker in some vulnererable people into years of negative equity.

Those of us who experienced the last crash between 1989-96, will well remember recall how a home became a prison from which there no escape.

Good on you FP!

HOLA4424
HOLA4425