House Price Crash Forum

Paxman Interview Pulled

Reliable source - can't say much more, but filming of a property discussion had to be suspended today, when a guest called Jeremy Paxman a F*ing W4nker and spat in his face.

Security staff quickly restored order and the remaining guests, along with Paxman, although visibly shaken were able to continue the interview.

Reliable source - can't say much more, but filming of a property discussion had to be suspended today, when a guest called Jeremy Paxman a F*ing W4nker and spat in his face.

Security staff quickly restored order and the remaining guests, along with Paxman, although visibly shaken were able to continue the interview.

Effing 'ell. Is it going to be alluded to. I wanna know who did it. I guess its just watch the programme and find out who is not on in the second half?

Edit: as I don't have a telly is someone else going to be watching this?

Edited by Elizabeth

I'd be worried about Tuberculosis - any chance of a prosecution for assault?

Effing 'ell. Is it going to be alluded to. I wanna know who did it. I guess its just watch the programme and find out who is not on in the second half?

Edit: as I don't have a telly is someone else going to be watching this?

Keep up will you.

Change the record. :rolleyes:

Sounds like fun, wonder if the footage will ever be leaked? C'mon, someone at the BBC, all it takes is a few minutes on youtube. :lol:

I also don't pay for or own a government brainwashing box, so I'm curious about who it was.

Nothin' to see here...just the OP attempting to revive a closed thread.