The Picture That Says It All

Badger

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
Guest X-QUORK

"Sound f*cking fundamentals, a strong f*cking economy, we can ride this f*cker out."

Alistair F*cking Darling, The Potty Mouthed Chancellor

HOLA446
HOLA447
Does he shave between his eyebrows?

Funny you mention that, I was thinking the exact same thing tonight when I saw him on the box.

I also thought that when he leaves work and goes home, he looks after his animals,

badgers, zebras, magpies and a skunk or two.

I don't mind the bloke though, apart from when he says 'sound fundamentals'....AAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!

HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414

Interesting comment in the Have your say! Due to supply and demand gas and electricity in the UK have risen around 15% - 30%. Now read this comment

Quote " Added: Sunday, 31 August, 2008, 11:05 GMT 12:05 UK

Take care - this government recently scrapped the 10p tax band so lillions of the poorest are still worse off. Then they allow energy companies to raise pricese through the roof. Here in France EDF, the main electricity company, has only raised prices by less than 2 percent and the national gas supplier by less than 3 percent. Come on darling/Brown, sort this out NOW!

[cunnind], La Chatre - expat, France "

I just need to be the prime minister for a week. I would take back everything the British people owned and had sold out from underneath our noses. GOODBYE NEW LABOUR!

HOLA4415
HOLA4416
Interesting comment in the Have your say! Due to supply and demand gas and electricity in the UK have risen around 15% - 30%. Now read this comment

Quote " Added: Sunday, 31 August, 2008, 11:05 GMT 12:05 UK

Take care - this government recently scrapped the 10p tax band so lillions of the poorest are still worse off. Then they allow energy companies to raise pricese through the roof. Here in France EDF, the main electricity company, has only raised prices by less than 2 percent and the national gas supplier by less than 3 percent. Come on darling/Brown, sort this out NOW!

If that is true, why aren't the press and media looking at this and telling people. This is an absolute scandal.

Energy policy, energy security... what the f*** has been going on?

HOLA4417