House Price Crash Forum
yellerkat

Please Sort The Server Issues

Been off most of the night.

Tried to reply to this thread during a brief moment when the site was online, only to receive "IPS driver error"!

This site is PUBLIC ENEMY NO 1 with the Developers, The Government, The Ex-Pats trying to emigrate , The Estate Agents EAs. Kirsty & Phil. You are all spoiling their party, why shouldn't your mortgage outgongs be as much as your 100% earning capacity, why can't you go out and get a 12 x earnings mortgage . House Prices are supposed to go UP UP and UP. :lol::lol:

Edited by joey

If you look on Fubra's official site, housepricecrash.co.uk appears

nowhere in their official portfolio.

Is it possible that they don't give a rats ass about hpc?

Perhaps they are ashamed of it in fact.

Some sort of explanation and apology would be nice. I know it's a free website but the writing of a paragraph or two of text isn't too much to ask.

This is the worst hosted website I know, period.

I don't know of another one that I visit regularly that has so much downtime, even The Other Place is more stable.

Please Sort The Server Issues

It`s out of their control, the night watchman not employed by them who guards the bunker where the servers are based, fails to open the exit door wide enough as boredom tends to make him get pissed. :lol:

Has not Brendan time and again explained this? :rolleyes:

I have to say, I´m getting a tad p***ed off with this now. Can anyone at least give us an explanation?

Seconded...it is durned annoying when you spend time conjuring up something to post and then find that the forum has disappeared!