House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
roblpm

Poll: What Will Peak Halifax Yoy Drop Be?

So..........................

Lots of predictions on total drop.

But when will the rate of drop peak? And what will it be?

Much as I would like to see 33% Yoy for 3 years (leading to roughly a 70% drop for those who may query my maths) I dont think thats gonna happen. As the crash approaches the bottom the YoY will head back to zero as the crash bottoms out.

I will keep an eye on this! Prizes awarded by me in a couple of years!!

Nice to see some votes.

Mods, votes on polls dont seem to bump topic?! So leave a comment too folks!! Prizes are going to be awesome I promise! Actually if you don tleave a comment with what you voted there aint gonna be a prize! (Unless there is a mechanism for a poll creator to see who voted what?? My first poll as you can tell!!)

Nice to see some votes.

Mods, votes on polls dont seem to bump topic?! So leave a comment too folks!! Prizes are going to be awesome I promise! Actually if you don tleave a comment with what you voted there aint gonna be a prize! (Unless there is a mechanism for a poll creator to see who voted what?? My first poll as you can tell!!)

Bumpety Bump