House Price Crash Forum
abharrisson

Update On Woman Who Sold Her House To Clone Her Dog

Remember last week someone posted on here the story that a woman had sold her house to fund cloning her dead dog from a piece of his frozen ear.... bizarre I thought.... but then again her equity in the house will be worth nothing in a year (it was only a few thousand) or so, so she'll still have her dogs.

Today it just gets weirder... In The Times theres a pic of her "reputedly " in 1977 when she was prosecuted and convicted in epsom for following a young Mormon man from America, kidnapping him and when he refused to marry her, continuing to hold him for her own sexual gratification ( apparently he was wearing a mormon chastity belt at the time).... apparently she fled while on bail and disappeared for a while in the states.

The then and now pictures show a strong resemblance..... just when you thought the world couldn't get any crazier it does... have a look at the times website the then and now pictures and the whole story is on there.

[/s]me='abharrisson' date='Aug 7 2008, 03:53 PM' post='1248708']

The then and now pictures show a strong resemblance..... just when you thought the world couldn't get any crazier it does... have a look at the times website the then and now pictures and the whole story is on there.

In fact, the full story is in the <cough> Daily Mail, the paper that apparently first most memorably reported the case.

continuing to hold him for her own sexual gratification ( apparently he was wearing a mormon chastity belt at the time

I couldn't possibly comment.

(Nor could he, most of the time.)

In fact, the full story is in the <cough> Daily Mail, the paper that apparently first most memorably reported the case.

thats some f**kd up sheee

Looking at the second photo, I take it someone already made the crack about owners ending up looking like their pets? :rolleyes:

Edited by Fraccy

And to bring it full circle the Mormon she tied up and raped all those years ago is now.

Wait for it

AN ESTATE AGENT!!!!

The thing about cloning (and I could be way off here, I'm just going on hazy memories) is that the clone will inherit all the aging process of the original cells, so if you cloned from a 5 year old dog, the new born dog would already have 5 years worth of aging "on the clock" so to speak.

Hope the ear didn't belong to a very old dog or she may not get much out of the deal.

Likewise, the clone, although physically identical, wouldn't have any memories of this woman and even its personality may vary, so she really ought to just get another pup of the same breed.

(That's assuming she's thinking along rational lines mind.)

The thing about cloning (and I could be way off here, I'm just going on hazy memories) is that the clone will inherit all the aging process of the original cells, so if you cloned from a 5 year old dog, the new born dog would already have 5 years worth of aging "on the clock" so to speak.

Hope the ear didn't belong to a very old dog or she may not get much out of the deal.

Likewise, the clone, although physically identical, wouldn't have any memories of this woman and even its personality may vary, so she really ought to just get another pup of the same breed.

(That's assuming she's thinking along rational lines mind.)

Bart, she tied a 17 stone mormon down with mink handcuffs and raped him.

Rational isn't in it.

Bart, she tied a 17 stone mormon down with mink handcuffs and raped him.

Rational isn't in it.

:lol: I guess it was a big step to assume rational thought processes were involved.

She probably got the idea from watching the Futurama episode Jurrasic Bark and it all went downhill from there.

Admittedly she wasnt 'ugly' in 1972, but miss Wyoming? How many women do they have there?

As of 2006, 515,004 (U.S. total population is about 299,398,484)

Link

So there are almost as many people in Sheffield as there are in the whole of Wyoming. Could explain a lot.