House Price Crash Forum

Hidden Message

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
Guest KingCharles1st
Excellent work there. It kind of does say zion but the thing that GLARES out at me like something someone devised for a bet is the, ahem, popular cartoon character one. Don't make me say it.

Yes I really do have to agree with your good self there- but ahem, I'm touching my nose with wry smile and very slight **** of the head. I too could not possibly say it-..

HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
it really is amazing how crap the logo is, and it only gets worse with time! colours, shape there is nothing good to say about it.

Only in Britain could we use public money come up with a logo that both completely fails to represent the event and violates every accessibility guideline in the book. :rolleyes:

HOLA449
HOLA4410

This conspiracy is bigger than the mere Olympics! Take 2012, turn one of the 2's on its side so it looks a bit like an 'N' and rearrange the characters.

Looks pretty much like ZION if you do it right.

The conspiracy is in our whole number system! Every year, we've been leading up to 2012!

The Messiah to take gold in 400m. 100% guaranteed.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
Good one.

I really thought this was going to be about the slogan for the Beijing games.

"One world. One dream."

Combine the two would be fantastic - a Jewish NWO conspiracy.

Guaranteed to get the nutters out.

..and here he is, about to go for the world record in tenuous conspiracy leaps, David Icke. He's already got the gold medal by linking the clues in last weeks guardian crossword to the mayan calandar via the Peterloo massacre.....now he is reading the daily mirror backwards from the 3am girls...searching...searching...AND BY JOVE HE'S GOT IT! Maxwell is alive and well and running a NWO habadashery in Romford!!!!!

HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
Probably the ugliest logo in the history of the games.

I'm going to buck the trend on this thread and suggest that the logo is fantastic for the reason that it is simple but instantly recognisable, even though the London games are still 4 years away. I wouldn't recognise the Beijing games logo despite this being 2 days away.

HOLA4419
HOLA4420

Awww... c'mon it's not as bad as the goatse logo that was put forward:

goatse2012.jpg

Note: For those who don't know what goatse is please do not search for it on a work PC or if you're easily offended! You have been warned!

HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424
Note: For those who don't know what goatse is please do not search for it on a work PC or if you're easily offended! You have been warned!

I have a friend who sometimes searches for funny (well he thinks so anyway) goatse images and insists on emailing them to me.

Personally, I found ignorance to be bliss in this instance.

HOLA4425
Wow, if you type 55378008 into a calculator, and then turn it upside down, it spells BOOBLESS.

6th August 1945 atomic bomb dropped on Hiroshima

6+8+1+9+4+5= 33

33 a significant number in Freemasonry

Trinity first nucleur test at 33 degrees north in Mexico.

July 16 1945

7+1+6+1+9+4+5= 33

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trinity_test

United nations symbol

800px_Flag_of_the_United_Nations.svg.png

33 Quadrants

post-801-1218025151_thumb.png

Edited by fiddlethefigures