House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guest KingCharles1st

An Astounding Story-

Guest KingCharles1st

CHRIST!

This one really did stop me in my tracks- get rid of a HOUSE- to buy 5 CHAVDOGS- I am genuinely lost for words.......

GULP

Edited by KingCharles1st

Sold house in US for Dogs in KOREA??

Priceless - Let hope the customs officials dont get a bit peckish while going through all the export paperwork!

Unless she is planning to move to KOREA, .... where all her life saving are invested.... in the form of DOGS. I suppose thats one way of keepong your money in commodities!

I cant beleive they clone dogs in KOREA. I mean isn't that like GM crops?

There are so many angle sto this story!

I mean she could move her dogs to the UK for safekeeping

err hang on PIT BULLS - thats a no then!

Edited by sbn

I cant beleive they clone dogs in KOREA. I mean isn't that like GM crops?

"My name Kim, I want to eat your Boogers"

"My name Kim, I want to eat your Boogers"

I can't beleive I missed that!!

Is it april 1st? - this story is hilarious

CHRIST!

This one really did stop me in my tracks- get rid of a HOUSE- to buy 5 CHAVDOGS- I am genuinely lost for words.......

GULP

"I had to make sacrifices and I dream of the day, some day when everyone can afford to clone their pet because losing a pet is a terrible, terrible loss to anyone," she said.

I bet she is single and childless - surely?!

Most people in this situation would mourn the loss of the pet then head down to the dog home/breeder to get a new one and make a fresh start.

Cloning seems silly as the 'cloned' animal will not be a direct replacement for the old one - and the fact she sold her house to do it makes it even more silly. The world is full of brainless idiots.

The mother don't look like a pit bull to me.

If that was our country Gordon brown would be wasting your money. They would either end up destroyed solely for the way they look or added to the dangerous dogs register and have to wear a muzzle for the rest of its life.

Solely for the way it looks.

Take a look at Raymond

The 6 week old pup labelled the "dog of death" by the people

Guest DissipatedYouthIsValuable

I hope to God those wily Koreans just got a couple of dogs to make some babies in the old fashioned way and have taken the money for a laugh. I would.

"Hahahahah! Wang, we crone that dog pweetty good, yeah? Let's go get dwunk."

"I keep one for suppah, make satay kebab after pub."

Edited by DissipatedYouthIsValuable

Is this the start of the film..."6th Day"...

Repets i believe they were called...

Quote: Drucker: "It costs me 1.2 million to bring you guys back. Try to be worth the money"

CHRIST!

GULP

Maybe she is the lady in that urban legend involving a dog, a pot of jam and a quiet night in............ :(

Guest DissipatedYouthIsValuable
Maybe she is the lady in that urban legend involving a dog, a pot of jam and a quiet night in............ :(

She was teaching her dog how to make sandwiches?

On the plus side, she will be receiving a fair bit of money by selling her story, doing T.V. interviews with the cute wickle puppies etc.

So, not such a bad financial move (she must have sold at the peak, too!) , and as long as it makes her happy I don't see the problem. Her old dog saved her life after another dog bit her hand off and mauled her legs and guts so I think any mental condition resulting from that trauma is understandable.

If the puppies make her more happy than a pile of bricks then I commend her for making that choice.

There's more to life than property ownership, and I think this story is a good example... just look at the video, she looks very happy indeed. :)

Edited by DementedTuna