House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Injin

The Uk Is The Best Placed To Weather The Coming Storm

......we are the most likely to have a complete banking collapse first and will be the first to lose our fiat/fractional system.

Discuss.

Edi - fixed for pedants corner.

Edited by Injin

......we are the most likely to have a complete banking collapse and will be the first to lose our fiat/fractional system.

Discuss.

I'll get my quote.

:lol:

Welcome back Injin!

how d'ya do that animated gif thing in your avatar? Had an excellent one that just won't load :(

Found it online, downloaded it, came here, uploaded it. Animated gif. I dont want to see yours animated!

how d'ya do that animated gif thing in your avatar? Had an excellent one that just won't load :(

The file is probably too big. If you're able to edit it then try removing a few frames or saving it with a lower resolution.

Guest DissipatedYouthIsValuable
Because .... this Government excels in cover-up and its people are stoical???

I like the veracity of this answer.

......we are the most likely to have a complete banking collapse and will be the first to lose our fiat/fractional system.

Discuss.

Depends if the fire into which we are the first to leap is better than the fiat frying pan of the present... I fear the freshly fanned flames of fascism will feed the failure of the future :(

Depends if the fire into which we are the first to leap is better than the fiat frying pan of the present... I fear the freshly fanned flames of fascism will feed the failure of the future :(

Are we supposed to take that alliterally?

Edited by sbn

Virtuoso use of alliteration there...

I thought you had sodded off?

I knew your ego demanded that you would have to start posting again.

You're so garden variety and predictable.

......we are the most likely to have a complete banking collapse first and will be the first to lose our fiat/fractional system.

Discuss.

Edi - fixed for pedants corner.

It do'nt matter just numbers ona screen innit

I thought you had sodded off?

I knew your ego demanded that you would have to start posting again.

You're so garden variety and predictable.

Standard "I'm going on holiday" behaviour wasn't it?

Quick display of pram mounted toy ejection system (it's my gnome and I'm taking it home with me), enjoy hols, reappear as if nothing had happened.

It do'nt matter just numbers ona screen innit

Certainly is.

Are.

Whatever.

The problem being that this fraud has been used to get humans to act. As the fraud fails, so human action diminishes and therefore we collapse through lack of action.

There are a few ways to motivate others to do what you would like them to do - force, fraud, payment, bribery, begging, moral arguments and so on. As payment has fallen away this century, we have seen a rise in fraud and bribery, moral arguments etc. At the end of this peculiar rainbow is force. The real question is will the government get that far before they completely collapse?

I don't think they will, the cost of force is way too high. In fact the more developed the economy, the more destructive force turns out to be.

Quick display of pram mounted toy ejection system (it's my gnome and I'm taking it home with me), enjoy hols, reappear as if nothing had happened.

I'm glad Injin's back... place has been kinda dull without his posts. In fact the old place hasn't been the same since cgnao, Goldfinger and pluto left... *sniff*

Free psychotherapy.

I love this site.