House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
BULLION BOY

The Future Of Houses/gold/the Uk Read My Doom

FLATLAND WILL BE THE COUNCIL HOUSES OF THE FUTURE, INVESTMENT IN FLATS WERE A BAD IDEA AS YOU SHOULD HAVE LOOKED INTO THE FUTURE TO SEE WHAT YOU NEIGHBOURS MIGHT BE LIKE, IT IS HEAR WHERE THE EMERGENCY HOUSING WILL BE, FLATS IN THE UK WILL BE USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO PUT A ROOF OVER THE HEAD OF THE 2 MILLION STRONG GETTING INTO DIFFICULTY WITH THERE 'DREAM LIFESTYLE'

GM FOODS WILL BE INTRODUCED TO THE UK TO SORT OUT 'SUPPLY AND DEMAND' IN A DEFINATE TIME OF DEPRESSION (FORGET THE WORD RECESSION, THIS SHOULD HAVE HAPPENED YEARS AGO)

BUY GOLD AT $850 TO SAFE GUARD YOUR FUTURE, GOLD IS THE ONLY THING LEFT TO INVEST IN THAT IS A SAFE BET, HOUSE PRICES ARE GOING TO DROP AROUND 50-70% IN MOST CASES, I DON'T CARE WHAT FISCAL STUDIES SHOW OR FANCY PIE CHARTS, I HAVE SEEN 2 RECESSIONS AND THIS ONE IS THE 'PERFECT STORM'

THE PRICE OF GOLD WILL KEEP COMING DOWN TO AROUND $850, SO IF YOUR LOOKING TO BUY I WOULD HOLD OUT FOR NOW.

THE FUTURE GOLD PRICES WILL GO BEYOND $1500 AND LOOK MORE LIKE $2000 IN THE NEXT 24 MONTHS.

I CAN SEE THE GOVERNMENT IN THE UK AND THE USA RECALLING GOLD BULLION BEFORE 2011 IS OUT (REAL GOLD BARS/NOT STOCKS AND SHARES IN GOLD, THESE WILL BE LOST/BROKEN/STOLEN/CRASH) MAKING IT ILLEGAL FOR ANYONE TO STOCK PILE OR HOARD GOLD BARS..

BUY BULLION, DO NOT BUY STOCKS AND SHARES IN GOLD, BUY 'UNDER THE NOSE' OF GOVERNMENT RESTRICTIONS, HIDE IT AND WATCH WHAT HAPPENS.

WE HAVE NOW LEFT IT TO LATE TO PUT ENGLAND BACK ON IT'S FEET, ENGLAND IS ABOUT TO SEE HISTORY IN THE MAKING AND SO WILL THE USA, WE HAVE NOT PREPARED FOR A RECESSION LIKE THIS ONE, TO BE HONEST 'RECESSION' IS JUST A LIGHT HEARTED WAY OF PUTTING IT, 'STAGFLATION' WILL CARRY ON BREAKING THE BACKBONE OF THIS COUNTRY AND WE HAVE NO MEANS OF PROTECTING THE PEOPLE.

DEPRESSION IS MORE LIKE WHAT IS AROUND THE CORNER, I WROTE ABOUT THIS 3 YEARS AGO AND HAD THE 'LAUGHING FINGER POINTED' IN MY DIRECTION, I BOUGHT GOLD IN 96 FOR JUST OVER $400 (WHOS LAUGHING NOW)...I WILL CONTINUE TO BULK BUY BULLION WHEN THE PRICE COMES DOWN TO $850.

IF MY PREDICTIONS ARE RIGHT WE ARE GOING TO SEE GREAT CIVIL UNREST IN ENGLAND, THE ONLY WAY THE GOVERNMENT CAN GET A BIT OF 'SELF PRESERVATION' BACK ON THE MENU IS TO INTRODUCE 'GM FOODS' TO THE UK AND THEY NEED TO DO IT 'YESTERDAY'

INFLATION WILL CONTINUE TO RISE, AND SO WILL FOOD PRICES, IN A NUT SHELL THE 'RICH ARE PACKING UP AND PISSING OFF' LEAVING THE 'MUGGS' TO SWIM FOR THE LIFE RAFT, BEFORE LONG FOOD AND ENERGY PRICES WILL NOT BE AFFORDABLE DUE TO A HUGE RISE IN IMPORT AND EXPORT COSTS/OIL PRICES.

IN WW2 THE UK GREW NEAR 75% OF ITS FOOD, TODAY WE TOTALLY RELY ON IMPORTS WHICH IS A BIG MISTAKE IN THE CURRENT CLIMATE, AS WE ARE NOW HELD TO RANSOM IN A 'HYPER INFLATED ECONAMY'

MY BIGGEST CONCERN IS THE MILLIONS OF PEOPLE ABOUT TO LOSE THERE HOMES AND JOBS BECAUSE THEY HAVE LIVED THE 'HIGH LIFE', LABOUR SOLD A DREAM JUST LIKE 'THATCHER' DID, DREAMS ARE GREAT AT THE TIME, THEY BUY A DREAM ******** LIFESTYLE AND PULL THE WOOL OVER THE EYES OF REALITY, BUT THIS IS THE REALITY NOW, IT'S TIME TO PAY THE DREAM BACK, AND FOR THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN CONTROLLED BY DEBT AND SOLD DREAMS JUST WATCH WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THE DREAM GETS TAKEN AWAY.

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS EMERGANCY HOUSING IN THE UK TODAY, THE LAST OF THE COUNCIL HOUSES WERE GIVEN AWAY TO MIGRANTS AND CHAVS A LONG TIME AGO, SO IN A NUT SHELL YOU TELL ME HOW YOU THINK THINGS ARE GOING TO TURN OUT....?

...IS IT NOT OBVIOUS THAT WHEN YOU STICK THE AVERAGE WORKING CLASS FELLA IN A DOLE QUE, WHEN HE HAS COME FROM THAT 4 BEDROOM DREAM AND DROVE ROUND IN A BMW, THAT TROUBLE WILL NOT START WHEN HE FINDS OUT THE REALITY OF THE BENIFIT SYSTEM, NO HOMES LEFT...SORRY THERE 2 MILLION JUST LIKE YOU MATE.

THIS SYSTEM IS NOW A STANDING JOKE IN THIS COUNTRY, AND THERE IS NO WAY ON EARTH THAT LABOUR CAN HOUSE THE AMOUNT OF PEOPLE ABOUT TO LOSE THERE DREAMS, BACK THIS UP WITH FOOD PRICES, OIL PRICES, RISING COST OF LIVING, JOBS PACKING UP AND A TRUE 'STAGFLATED' UK IS AROUND THE CORNER AND SO IS A DEPRESSION JUST LIKE THE 1920'S/30'S

I CAN SEE OUR CURRENCY CRUSHED, 'GOLDEN GORDEN' SOLD MOST OF OUR GOLD RESERVES TO CHINA FOR PEANUTS, WE MUST PULL OUT OF THE EURO, WE MUST GET A BIT OF SELF PRESERVATION BACK MAKING OUR OWN CLOTHS, GROWING OUR OWN FOOD AND HELPING OUR OWN PEOPLE, WE MUST BE FORWARD THINKING, BECAUSE IF WE DON'T I CAN TELL YOU A DEFINATE FUTURE FOR ENGLAND.

ENGLAND 2012.....'NO GO ZONE'

THANKS FOR READING, I AM 'BULLION BOY' ph34r.gif

Edit: I can't be bothered!

I am sure that it is Barry Scott in disguise, you know the one,

BANG! AND THE DIRT IS GONE!

He can't stop shouting either :lol:

Condensed version - OH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTT

HTH

In all seriousness, Bullion Boy turn off the caps lock and learn to spell; here is not hear; to, two and too mean different things; write long posts in Word and spell check it, saves you looking like a numpty.

In regard to your post, this is the usual Doomsday scenario, maybe it will happen, maybe it won't. I hope we do get some civil unrest in the country, we have been shafted and when lots of people start losing jobs and homes to poop could well hit the fan.

Buy gold at $850? Nah, I think it will sink a bit lower yet. I am holding out for $750 :P