House Price Crash Forum

Families Who Break The Bin Rules And Overfill Will Get A £110 Fine...

HOLA441
  • Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442

They don't care about the rubbish or recycling, they don't even want your money all that much.

They want you afraid, angry and feeling helpless. They want power over your day to day life.

Good people really don't understand evil people at all, do they?

=============================================================================

Partly true. But by golly they do want your money - very much. And power, and for you to feel afraid and helpless. But do they want you to be angry? I don't think so. If everybody was as angry as they damn well should be, these little Hitlers (and the bigger Hitlers come to that) would back off. It's time the people of this country got angry en masse. Nothing else will turn things around. The average Brit is too compliant to be truly angry and articulate it. However, the way things are moving, that situation might just change. We live in interesting times.

HOLA443
[

Partly true. But by golly they do want your money - very much. And power, and for you to feel afraid and helpless. But do they want you to be angry? I don't think so. If everybody was as angry as they damn well should be, these little Hitlers (and the bigger Hitlers come to that) would back off. It's time the people of this country got angry en masse. Nothing else will turn things around. The average Brit is too compliant to be truly angry and articulate it. However, the way things are moving, that situation might just change. We live in interesting times.

They LOVE helpless anger. Fuming people who pay up with an angry red face while shaking in fury in their boots is something that they love.

The reason that paper money has value is that you need it to pay fines and taxes. Fines and taxes are therefore a way of fighting inflation - you can raise the value of money (domestically at least) by demanding more of it from your sheeplike zombie peasants.

HOLA444

They LOVE helpless anger. Fuming people who pay up with an angry red face while shaking in fury in their boots is something that they love.

The reason that paper money has value is that you need it to pay fines and taxes. Fines and taxes are therefore a way of fighting inflation - you can raise the value of money (domestically at least) by demanding more of it from your sheeplike zombie peasants.

So they do want your money then. The image of people with angry red faces paying up is an entertaining one but can't claim to have seen it personally. Would that I had. Our oppressors need to hear our collective anger. There's more of us. (Doesn't feel like it though, does it?) They are the ones that should be quaking in their boots. But yes, with "sheeplike, zombie peasants" (seems a trifle harsh, but there you go) it is unlikely to happen and our lords and masters can safely continue screwing us over for a while yet. Hurrah!!

HOLA445

So they do want your money then. The image of people with angry red faces paying up is an entertaining one but can't claim to have seen it personally. Would that I had. Our oppressors need to hear our collective anger. There's more of us. (Doesn't feel like it though, does it?) They are the ones that should be quaking in their boots. But yes, with "sheeplike, zombie peasants" (seems a trifle harsh, but there you go) it is unlikely to happen and our lords and masters can safely continue screwing us over for a while yet. Hurrah!!

No, they don't want the money. To the guy owning the printing press, money is worthless.

They want you to work to get some from them.

A big man with a club is demanding some pannini football stickers or he will smash your kneecaps. His best mate just so happens to be trading pannini football stickers for a days work. You work, you get the stickers and hand them to the man with the club, who returns them to his best mate so you can be forced to work again tomorrow.

This is how the system works, it's childishly simple but on such a scale that it's hard to see, like a curvature of the earth effect but in the medium of slavery.

HOLA446

Why shoould i recycle anything or care about the planet in any way, so that the rich elite can enjoy more of it, and me and my ancestors less of it?

I say let it burn, and them with it.

When they start giving me a vested interest in looking after it, by letting me own some of it, i will start looking after it.

****** them. ****** their propaganda. ****** their future new world order.

HOLA447

No, they don't want the money. To the guy owning the printing press, money is worthless.

They want you to work to get some from them.

A big man with a club is demanding some pannini football stickers or he will smash your kneecaps. His best mate just so happens to be trading pannini football stickers for a days work. You work, you get the stickers and hand them to the man with the club, who returns them to his best mate so you can be forced to work again tomorrow.

This is how the system works, it's childishly simple but on such a scale that it's hard to see, like a curvature of the earth effect but in the medium of slavery.

============================================================================

Of course. NOW I understand. I think.

HOLA448
HOLA449

QUOTE (Ignorant Steve @ Aug 4 2008, 02:33 PM)

Why is it that everyone on here seems to ignore the fact that it's a landfill problem.

Why is everyone not prepared to recycle as much as possible?

How much rubbish is dumped into bins that could actually be easily be recycled?

Do we have any statistics about the 'cost' to the environment regarding recycling? Does recycling cause less pollution in the long run? Perhaps there should be a greater emphasis on reusing and making do. Free car-boot pitches for all? :lol:

HOLA4410
Contact the papers and TV stations. It's a perfect example of the stress and anxiety that ordinary people are being subjected to. This is the only way this madness can be stopped - if the Government is shamed into it.

Just asking to be made a target of the council if you do this...

HOLA4411
HOLA4412

Yep...I can remember there was a guy at the UK consulate in Wellington NZ many years ago who just loved helpless anger. If you wanted to get a form for a student/young persons visa, you had to request it from him. He would find spurious reason after spurious reason not to give you a form...until the moment you cried...at which point you got the form. Luckily for me, I could ignore him and got the form from Australian office, but 3 girls I knew went through the process to the bitter end. Git. It's a wonder someone didn't try to apply a "citizen's summary execution"...I suppose he had diplomatic immunity.

HOLA4413
Which is why the state always gets bigger - the rational thing to do is to submit today.

That the rational thing to do for tomorrow is to resist passes most by.

It is only rational if enough people will resist. There is a coordination problem, which is why they get away with it. The problem is that most will not, for whatever reason, in which case all you are doing by resisting is ruining your and/or your children's lives even more than the status quo. Basically, keep your head down until some hotheads strike a match and put enough petrol on the bonfire...then help them stoke it. Before that happens, all you are doing is committing seppuku in a dark, empty, alleyway out of public care or view.

HOLA4414
It is only rational if enough people will resist. There is a coordination problem, which is why they get away with it. The problem is that most will not, for whatever reason, in which case all you are doing by resisting is ruining your and/or your children's lives even more than the status quo. Basically, keep your head down until some hotheads strike a match and put enough petrol on the bonfire...then help them stoke it. Before that happens, all you are doing is committing seppuku in a dark, empty, alleyway out of public care or view.

Again, this is why the state always expands until it collapses the economy.

You cannnot fight an overwhelming foe. There is little point. So when the state comes calling, 99.9% of people roll over and do as they are told. Then the state gets a bit bigger and asks for more. Then people give in, because they cannot fight an overwhelming foe. Then the state gets a bit bigger. The people roll over because they cannot fight an overwhelming foe.

Finally the state gets so big that the prodctive people cannot give more and the whole thing goes up in smoke.

Rational people give way to the mad and bad until the madness and badness self destruct. This can take decades and we are about at that point now.

HOLA4415
With all this talk of nazi councils, I can't be bothered to recycle anymore. I just make sure I don't put anything in my household waste that can identify me :( .

I have to say, I stopped recycling 2 years ago, I had been really into it since '89.

I find this Global Warming crap and green fines an absolute disgrace nowadays. I made an informed decision to recycle in '89 and I have made an informed decision of ******** to it now.

HOLA4416
These stupid rules and fines will continue until people stop being so lazy, greedy and self-interested that they think they can generate any amount of cr@p they like and expect someone else to take it way and vapourise it. You generate rubbish, you take responsibility. It doesn't matter who is in power, there is a finite amount of space for dumping peoples' waste. The grotesquely selfish attitudes manifested by some people on here are the problem.

OMG, you sound like some facist NuLabaa MP.

Of course, I expect someone to take away my cr@p and vapourise it - I'm paying someone a bl00dy fortune to do just that :rolleyes:

HOLA4417

I suppose that if you can get a criminal record for overfilling your bin then you could end up in prison for not paying the fine?

Porridge in the year 2008:

Fletcher: Hey Godber, what you in for son?

Godber: Oh, I got 5 years for overfilling my wheelie bin. What you in for Fletch?

Fletcher: Me? I'm doing 3 years for non-payment of my TV licence. And I don't even watch Eastenders!

Godber: Blimey, tough luck. Still I got lucky I suppose 'cos they only gave me 2 years suspended for failing the two finger wheelie bin weight test.

Fletcher: Yeah, lucky you. Wish I'd just molested some kid or something, then I'd only have got 6 months.

HOLA4418
HOLA4419

Just asking to be made a target of the council if you do this...

So? What are you......man or mouse?

See my later comment. There is no point being a martyr if no one takes any notice. Unfortunately, you can rage as much as you like, but it is all hot air in some circumstances. Just make sure you know the law and use it when you can, and be aware that the vindictive bar stewards will do their best to get you at some later date. The courts in this country are a joke...and unless you document something beyond "beyond reasonable doubt" you'll get shafted in favour of the large organisation, which will stop at nothing to get its way. If you want to fight one of them, you'd better be prepared for a lot of dirty tricks.

(As an aside, I found out yesterday that my father in law got done for DD (and he deserved it)...the disturbing fact about the case was that the two police perjured themselves repeatedly to get the conviction...they had no need to...he was caught bang to rights...does lying come so naturally to them that they can't stop themselves even when they don't need to?! I had a similar experience in a civil case, where a bus company destroyed evidence, brought in non-existent witnesses, lied to an insurance company etc. etc.)

After enough of these bad experiences, I started dealing with every situation in which I could be put out of pocket by an unscrupulous individual/organisation in the most paranoid fashion...photographing everything, getting signatures of receipt, even photographing people involved etc. (You get paranoid after a young black bus driver turns into a much older jolly Santa Clausesque white one in court.) Since I have started doing that I haven't had anyone succeed in ripping me off (Landlords, mechanics, car salesmen etc.). So far this year, paranoia and knowledge of the law has saved me £6237.50.

What a sad f'ing world we live in.

HOLA4420

So? What are you......man or mouse?

See my later comment. There is no point being a martyr if no one takes any notice. Unfortunately, you can rage as much as you like, but it is all hot air in some circumstances. Just make sure you know the law and use it when you can, and be aware that the vindictive bar stewards will do their best to get you at some later date. The courts in this country are a joke...and unless you document something beyond "beyond reasonable doubt" you'll get shafted in favour of the large organisation, which will stop at nothing to get its way. If you want to fight one of them, you'd better be prepared for a lot of dirty tricks.

(As an aside, I found out yesterday that my father in law got done for DD (and he deserved it)...the disturbing fact about the case was that the two police perjured themselves repeatedly to get the conviction...they had no need to...he was caught bang to rights...does lying come so naturally to them that they can't stop themselves even when they don't need to?! I had a similar experience in a civil case, where a bus company destroyed evidence, brought in non-existent witnesses, lied to an insurance company etc. etc.)

After enough of these bad experiences, I started dealing with every situation in which I could be put out of pocket by an unscrupulous individual/organisation in the most paranoid fashion...photographing everything, getting signatures of receipt, even photographing people involved etc. (You get paranoid after a young black bus driver turns into a much older jolly Santa Clausesque white one in court.) Since I have started doing that I haven't had anyone succeed in ripping me off (Landlords, mechanics, car salesmen etc.). So far this year, paranoia and knowledge of the law has saved me £6237.50.

What a sad f'ing world we live in.

Interesting.

Who do you think you are going to be showing those photos and receipts to, exactly?

HOLA4421
I suppose that if you can get a criminal record for overfilling your bin then you could end up in prison for not paying the fine?

Porridge in the year 2008:

Fletcher: Hey Godber, what you in for son?

Godber: Oh, I got 5 years for overfilling my wheelie bin. What you in for Fletch?

Fletcher: Me? I'm doing 3 years for non-payment of my TV licence. And I don't even watch Eastenders!

Godber: Blimey, tough luck. Still I got lucky I suppose 'cos they only gave me 2 years suspended for failing the two finger wheelie bin weight test.

Fletcher: Yeah, lucky you. Wish I'd just molested some kid or something, then I'd only have got 6 months.

You forgot the non-descript bit part actor.

Godber: What are you in for mate.

Bit part Actor: Killed someone drink driving, got 18 months, but due to over crowding been told I'll only do about 6 months as it's not considered a serious enough offence unlike overfilling your wheelie bin.

HOLA4422
You forgot the non-descript bit part actor.

Godber: What are you in for mate.

Bit part Actor: Killed someone drink driving, got 18 months, but due to over crowding been told I'll only do about 6 months as it's not considered a serious enough offence unlike overfilling your wheelie bin.

And the OAP...

Fletcher: Hey Old man, what you in for?

OAP: Well, I strangled my wife when she wouldn't give me money for a trip to the pub. Those heartless b@astards punished me by banning me from my local so I decided to stop paying my council tax in protest.

Story

Edited by Burned Out

HOLA4423
HOLA4424

The way it's going Fines will rake in more taxes than direct taxes.

Warning that eating a kit cat whilst driving will get you a fine and i'm sorry to anyone reading this that lost a child whilst the driver was eating a kit cat and sugest you tell your MP that road tax needs spending on new roads and not MP's holidays and holiday so that they can fly over the M25 car park.

Our police put the SS to shame.

HOLA4425
Interesting.

Who do you think you are going to be showing those photos and receipts to, exactly?

The reality of the situation is that with enough evidence they find it difficult to find against you. Moreover, I was also talking about dealing with other citizens, and being presented with evidence that they are telling porkies and are clearly trying one on tends to make them roll over. It isn't going to stop you being taken to the gulag, but it does help stop other citizens stealing from you, at least in the most blatant fashion. (Landlords and their agents tend to be the worst in my experience.)

Having said that, in the case of aforementioned bus incident, I did have photographs of the car involved, taken at the scene, which showed a clearly defined side impact (middle of the passenger door)...yet the bus company's engineer's report concluded that the car had been struck from behind! Guess which one was believed in court? (It wasn't the photos taken at the scene! You see, the engineer hired by the bus company was a "professional" and had no reason to lie...hmm, let me think...mind you the photos did cause the bus company's lawyer to gape like a goldfish in shock, before she composed herself and recovered...was very funny to watch...she must have known at that point the whole story concocted by her clients was a complete fabrication, but she was so well prepared she was able to recover. I was very impressed.) So, perhaps you are correct. I still shake my head in wonder at that one. I suppose I should have gone along with Santa Claus being at the scene. The whole experience was bizarre in the extreme. It was like landing in another world. I never thought a bus company would go THAT far to defend against an accident claim. Anyhow, it was this experience, where a photograph of the scene of an accident could be ignored that made me truly paranoid in my dealings that may have real financial consequences. Dot every i, cross every t.

Edited by D'oh