House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PropertyGuru

Off Topic - Rex Is A Dog's Name

I couldn't help noticing on the TV that there's a popular chav culture show called 'Big Brother'.

In it, there's some ginger-bollocked wife-beater public schoolboy with a head shaped like that of a mountain gorilla.

For some reason, his parents named him after a dog, 'Rex' if you will.

What I want to know is, why 'Rex'? Why not 'Rover' or 'Spot' or maybe even 'Ginger'???

I couldn't help noticing on the TV that there's a popular chav culture show called 'Big Brother'.

In it, there's some ginger-bollocked wife-beater public schoolboy with a head shaped like that of a mountain gorilla.

What I want to know is, why 'Rex'? Why not 'Rover' or 'Spot' or maybe even 'Ginger'???

oh boy, seems the hpc has got to PG

Rex = King, as Regina = Queen

On coins you will see DG REG FD this means "By the Grace of God, Queen and Defender of the Faith"

On the older coins you wil se DG REX FD which is course means "By the Grace of God, King and Defender of the Faith"

Maybe they named him after Rex the Runt?

And if my neighbour is reading this: 'John' IS NOT A GOOD NAME FOR A CAT.

Maybe it's a class thing. The Queen named three of her sons Prince, and they have a dog called Camilla.

Maybe they named him after Rex the Runt?

naah......it's short for Durex.

he is a bit of a ****.