House Price Crash Forum
renterbob

Two Bed Brand New Build For 35k

This is taken off a NE thread.

The porsche outside costs more than the whole block.

http://www.pattinson.co.uk/Public/content/...-Sale/94599.htm

All these remain unsold at 35K, builder gone bust.

This is the HPC in full swing.

At this rate, I may buy a similar one next year in Yorkshire (only for 10k) - there are loads empty here.

:lol:

Anybody got the full story on these? Pattinson are auctioneers as well.

The whole block is up for next auction it seems, as well as in seperate lots if the block doesn't sell. Maybe the inclusion in regular sales bumpf is just an attempt to raise interest. The regular exposure talk seems to be STILL couched in auction terms-- "bids" "satisfy yourself that all in good order etc before bidding".

I suspect this is not a straightforward attempt at marketing a block of "builder bankrupt" stock! <_<

Anybody got the full story on these? Pattinson are auctioneers as well.

The whole block is up for next auction it seems, as well as in seperate lots if the block doesn't sell. Maybe the inclusion in regular sales bumpf is just an attempt to raise interest. The regular exposure talk seems to be STILL couched in auction terms-- "bids" "satisfy yourself that all in good order etc before bidding".

I suspect this is not a straightforward attempt at marketing a block of "builder bankrupt" stock! <_<

Well, the slimy little worms, any trick to get a few more pennies.

Maybe the crime around the area would require a Fort Knoxx type security :ph34r:

And Landlords, if you are going to BTL these, put proper locks on so the lkes of our new member the ever canny Peridot can feel safe in their homes.

This is taken off a NE thread.

The porsche outside costs more than the whole block.

http://www.pattinson.co.uk/Public/content/...-Sale/94599.htm

All these remain unsold at 35K, builder gone bust.

This is the HPC in full swing.

At this rate, I may buy a similar one next year in Yorkshire (only for 10k) - there are loads empty here.

:lol:

I am sure these are the ones shown on tv some weeks back,Cannot remember why they were on tv i think it was just showing the state of the houseing market in the area.

Right next to the former Shildon Colliery. I bet any surveyor would scream 'subsidence alert!' simply after hearing the postcode.

Who would want to live there ? Poor area. I also see prices in Darlo are dropping as well which is a shame in some respects as Darlo is not a bad place to live apart from having a tw*t as an MP.