House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest DissipatedYouthIsValuable

I've Been Away For 3 Minutes

Has everything suddenly got worse?

Also, where is Injin?

Typicalanarchist.gif

post-8170-1217625637_thumb.png

Yep I reckon the global banking fraud hyperinflationary disaster conspiracy is finally starting to take hold in sheepleland. - edit - cos my high street of Range Rover bimbos and himbos wasn't even half full tonight.

Injin said he was mothballing his PC and going to do other stuff so I reckon he's gone for a good while.

Maybe he's on the other site?

TFH

Also, where is Injin?

Typicalanarchist.gif

things are getting better by the day mate. re adjustment is good and much over due. Not sure about how quickly this is all progressing however! Boiling frogs apart! Absolutly love the image!! x

You've got tins of beans stocked up? Another person to visit with my rampaging mob when the balloon goes up.

We're going after guys with the sacks of rice, water purification equipment and gold sovs first though to be honest.

Psycho and Knuckles asked me to ask you if you'd mind getting some rice pudding in as well? They reckon it will be comforting in a post-Apocalyptic wasteland. Cheers.

Now we all know who the STIG is!

Nah. 'The Stig' is an anagram of 'CGNAO' in Serbo-croat.

You've got tins of beans stocked up? Another person to visit with my rampaging mob when the balloon goes up.

We're going after guys with the sacks of rice, water purification equipment and gold sovs first though to be honest.

Psycho and Knuckles asked me to ask you if you'd mind getting some rice pudding in as well? They reckon it will be comforting in a post-Apocalyptic wasteland. Cheers.

Crossbow. Do ya feel lucky?

Also, where is Injin?

Typicalanarchist.gif

Its not got alot worse.

Apparently Injin is either:

1) dead

2) under a fish

3) been done for something nasty.

Hope that helps....

Injin said he was mothballing his PC and going to do other stuff

I reckon he's decided to "walk the earth", solving problems as he goes.

Another person to visit with my rampaging mob when the balloon goes up.

Are there any likely openings in your mob? E.g. somebody to make the numbers up and offer sycophantic flattery to the leader.

I make a nice cup of tea as well.

Guest X-QUORK

Glad to see the back of Injin and his/her abstract views. I've yet to come across anyone so able to hijack normal discussion in such an obtuse manner.

Good riddance.

Glad to see the back of Injin and his/her abstract views. I've yet to come across anyone so able to hijack normal discussion in such an obtuse manner.

Good riddance.

I quite enjoyed some of the conceptual deviance.

Guest X-QUORK
don't think I ever saw anyone disprove any of Injin's threads.

There's a teapot hanging in the sky halfway between the earth and the sun.

Disprove that.

Disprove that.

Easy. Any point that could be considered to be halfway between the earth and the sun would be in space, not in the sky, as the earth's atmosphere extends out from the surface by only about 300 miles. Come back Injin! ;)

Guest X-QUORK
Easy. Any point that could be considered to be halfway between the earth and the sun would be in space, not in the sky, as the earth's atmosphere extends out from the surface by only about 300 miles. Come back Injin! ;)

Yes..good one! What I meant was "space".

Disprove me.

Also, where is Injin?

Typicalanarchist.gif

Doctors think they're god just because "they have a cupboard full of smack"

as someone once said.

Lay off the pretend Injin fixation

Disprove that.

I've just been out for smoke and I can't see it. Furthermore, if there is one there, I don't give a monkeys as it quite genuinely doesn't impact on my life. Well, I say that... If someone's put my car keys in it, then it most certainly does, and given that I can't be arsed to go find said keys at the moment, that horrendous, life-soiling situation is potentially true.

You've got me worried.

Re : Injin...

At the 100% guaranteed risk of repeating myself... I liked Injin. I didn't agree with the guy, and his views were leftfield enough to only visible with the Hubble Space Telescope, but he was only hyperglobalmegainflationdoomerist on here who didn't try and flog me a certain investment product whilst posting said views.

A nutter, yes, but a sincere one, which counts for a damn sight more than the pathetic ramping we've seen here from some.

Guest X-QUORK
A nutter, yes, but a sincere one

Most nutters are sincere, but it doesn't give their reasoning any credibility.