House Price Crash Forum

Watch Fionnuala Earley On Sky 31st July 2008

HOLA441
HOLA442
http://thecrownblogspot.blogspot.com/2008/...-out-today.html

I can't hear anyhting positive this month from her. I wonder why?

She also seems to be saying that the money is there to lend, but that the risk of lending has gone up as house prices are falling making it less likely that they will lend.

Oh dear me!!

In her Bloomberg interview she admitted house prices would continue to fall for the rest of the year!

HOLA443

Is it just me, or do the interviews with Fionualala just sound like "well, blah blah blah, if blah blah blah the Bank of England might be able to lower rates, blah blah blah, difficult conditions, blah blah blah"?

Where's that accent from? Leicestershire? She increasingly looks like the Peter Principle applied to a Loughborough 6th form dropout who joined Nationwide on a work experience scheme. I bet she misses the days behind the counter with the real people.

HOLA444
HOLA445

I guess she found the Bloo Loo prediction kit I sent her of benefit.

For those that dont know, the BL predictor is a ruler and a pencil. Simply take the last three months of data on any graph, align the ruler and draw the extended line.

This replaces the kit they used to use where the extension always curved North

HOLA446
HOLA447
I guess she found the Bloo Loo prediction kit I sent her of benefit.

For those that dont know, the BL predictor is a ruler and a pencil. Simply take the last three months of data on any graph, align the ruler and draw the extended line.

This replaces the kit they used to use where the extension always curved North

In all fairness to her, that is the "safe" way of doing it.

No-one ever go sacked / ridiculed by following a trend of recent historical data.

If you get it wrong, so does everyone else - and you keep your job. Although, I completely appreciate that this "limited" use of, ehheem, Econometrics, got us into this mess in the first place.

Perhaps people need more boll*cks in the is country, and should be encouraged to stick their neck out.

HOLA448

I'm sure that woman is slowly turing into victoria wood- or one of her more dopey characters. There is a hangdog fatalisem there I haven't seen before. I guess it can't be fun having to go through this ritual humilation evey month- she knows full well what's really going on, but no way can she admit it.

HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411