House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
markinspain

Price Reversal By Date In Your Area.

Well somebody is being realistic. I've just noticed that a 3 bed house in my old UK postcode is on sale for less than I sold my 3 bed in June 2006, the only one on sale in that postcode priced correctly IMO. I think this ties in quite nicely with the Nationwide figures returning prices to August 2006.

Can anyone beat earlier than June 2006 for a price reversal?

Well somebody is being realistic. I've just noticed that a 3 bed house in my old UK postcode is on sale for less than I sold my 3 bed in June 2006, the only one on sale in that postcode priced correctly IMO. I think this ties in quite nicely with the Nationwide figures returning prices to August 2006.

Can anyone beat earlier than June 2006 for a price reversal?

I bought in November 2006 for the 2002/3 price hows that for early?

Edited by moosetea

I bought in November 2006 for the 2002/3 price hows that for early?

I meant the date that a place was bought for a higher price but is now worth less. This would be a true guide to how far down prices have gone.

I meant the date that a place was bought for a higher price but is now worth less. This would be a true guide to how far down prices have gone.

indeed the peak price was in 2004, 60k above the price I paid in 2006, the price is still down on the 04 price even after 07 rises and 08 falls. Lots of my neighbours were and are in negative equity since 04/05, ie 04 is an earlier date for a price reversal, with prices currently reversed to 02/03 prices...

Edited by moosetea